Biden wants to destroy crime scene evidence.

Today the word is Biden is hoping to send a few million to Florida so they can knock down the school where the shooting just happened because they believe no child should have to go to school there after what happened.

OK, you want a new school for the kids to go to, fine.  But how is it legal to destroy a crime scene and all the evidence of the crime?

Think about it.  They cleaned up the room in the Las Vegas shooting and started construction where the crowd was.  They demolished the school at Sandy Hook, and destroyed the kids home as well.  They did it at Waco, TX after they burned that place down.  Go back to the Kennedy killing and you will see they cleaned up the car he was in when they got it to the hospital, destroying all evidence of the killing that it could've provided.

A lot of evidence is being destroyed at these crime scenes and the government is doing it.  It's also becoming acceptable in the minds of citizens who think it is SOP to do it.  Wake up folks.

9 hours ago, Grouse said:

Today the word is Biden is hoping to send a few million to Florida so they can knock down the school where the shooting just happened because they believe no child should have to go to school there after what happened.

OK, you want a new school for the kids to go to, fine.  But how is it legal to destroy a crime scene and all the evidence of the crime?

Think about it.  They cleaned up the room in the Las Vegas shooting and started construction where the crowd was.  They demolished the school at Sandy Hook, and destroyed the kids home as well.  They did it at Waco, TX after they burned that place down.  Go back to the Kennedy killing and you will see they cleaned up the car he was in when they got it to the hospital, destroying all evidence of the killing that it could've provided.

A lot of evidence is being destroyed at these crime scenes and the government is doing it.  It's also becoming acceptable in the minds of citizens who think it is SOP to do it.  Wake up folks.

Florida is going to knock down a school in Texas ?

What he is suggesting is that the government is involved with covering up the murdered children. That the government is probably behind the murder of the children since they want to erase all evidence.  And if you do not believe this you are a blind sheep that needs to wake up.  

How much longer is this going to be tolerated on the forum?   Please don’t tell me to use the block button either.  Or any free speech stuff.

• Like 3

What he is suggesting is that the government is involved with covering up the murdered children. That the government is probably behind the murder of the children since they want to erase all evidence.  And if you do not believe this you are a blind sheep that needs to wake up.  

How much longer is this going to be tolerated on the forum?   Please don’t tell me to use the block button either.  Or any free speech stuff.

I used to think it was another former member, but now I think it’s papas going bonkers in his bunker!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Nomad said:

Florida is going to knock down a school in Texas ?

My Bad, I meant Texas.

For all you guys who want to criticize, how about addressing the question about why all of these crime scenes were cleaned up or destroyed?  Anyone disagree that this is a fact?  Anyone care to offer an explanation as to why this was done?  I don't think so.  Just attack the idea because you fear the thought.

What happened to question authority?

My Bad, I meant Texas.
For all you guys who want to criticize, how about addressing the question about why all of these crime scenes were cleaned up or destroyed?  Anyone disagree that this is a fact?  Anyone care to offer an explanation as to why this was done?  I don't think so.  Just attack the idea because you fear the thought.
What happened to question authority?

I regret this post already....

I'll try to answer why the crime scene was cleaned up or destroyed ...because 19 children were senselessly slaughtered in front of their peers and classmates who will never forget hearing the chaos and seeing what they saw. Maybe it offers closure for an event that will never end for those kids and teachers who need to "get back to normal"

Now I have a question for you-how was your Turkey hunting season? Any trout or bass or walleye?

And who else are you asking this question to as opposed to the small handful of people in this forum? Hopefully someone in authority it with greater influence???

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I regret this post already....

I'll try to answer why the crime scene was cleaned up or destroyed ...because 19 children were senselessly slaughtered in front of their peers and classmates who will never forget hearing the chaos and seeing what they saw. Maybe it offers closure for an event that will never end for those kids and teachers who need to "get back to normal"

Now I have a question for you-how was your Turkey hunting season? Any trout or bass or walleye?

And who else are you asking this question to as opposed to the small handful of people in this forum? Hopefully someone in authority it with greater influence???

OK, they want a new school?  Fine.  But why destroy the old one?  Feelings vs crime scene evidence?  Why did they bulldoze Waco, TX only a few days after the fire?  Nobody there needed closure because every man woman and child there was dead.  Don't you think the government would've wanted to find some evidence to back up the illegal guns or child abuse allegations it made in order to attack the place?

Do you think Oswald killed JFK?  Would the car have shown some evidence that he didn't if they didn't destroy it by cleaning it up?  Do you know the government claims it has "lost" JFK's brain?  Maybe it was evidence the shot came from the front?

Turkey season was a bust.  Except for a few hens around, there were few birds and no toms that I saw.  I heard very few gobbles at all.  Trout fishing was pretty good when I had time to go in April, but haven't had time to go much in May.

I have been asking these question for many years, to every elected official I see and they respond to it as if it were a third rail that will kill them.  They all know it looks suspicious and they all fear answering the question truthfully.  They don't want to be accused of being crazy like I get accused here by people who cannot just objectively look at facts.

I just see an ongoing pattern here and am asking if anyone else sees it.  People seem to want to ignore it, no matter how many times it happens.  If the government has nothing to hide, why won't they address the concern without attacking anyone who questions the pattern?

People have a real strong sense of denial that fascinates me.

@GrouseI agree with a lot of what you say but I'm not sure i can buy into this.  Maybe there was something with destroying Waco, that I have no idea.  But I have to agree with @crappyice on this one....Just need to move on from a horrifically awful event caused from a psycho. They aren't bulldozing that school today, I'm sure there are tons of crime scene investigators still there as we speak...

27 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

@GrouseI agree with a lot of what you say but I'm not sure i can buy into this.  Maybe there was something with destroying Waco, that I have no idea.  But I have to agree with @crappyice on this one....Just need to move on from a horrifically awful event caused from a psycho. They aren't bulldozing that school today, I'm sure there are tons of crime scene investigators still there as we speak...

"Why did they bulldoze Waco, TX only a few days after the fire?"

I don't know; but an obvious reasonable and plausible explanation could very well be there was enough structural damage that per building code it got condemned and had to be razed.

1 minute ago, DoubleDose said:

"Why did they bulldoze Waco, TX only a few days after the fire?"

I don't know; but an obvious reasonable and plausible explanation could very well be there was enough structural damage that per building code it got condemned and had to be razed.

Yup, very plausible. I had never given it a thought until Grouse posted it. One thing is for sure, Waco was a cluster

19 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

he was banned once and just came back as someone else. He's a habitual liar and 90% or more of his content has nothing to do with hunting, yet we have no active owner or even mods so it continues. I wish more people would just stop responding and maybe he'd go away or at least decrease in posting. Lord knows there are 100's of other forums and spaces to vent and talk about these topics if one wanted to. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Belo said:

he was banned once and just came back as someone else. He's a habitual liar and 90% or more of his content has nothing to do with hunting, yet we have no active owner or even mods so it continues. I wish more people would just stop responding and maybe he'd go away or at least decrease in posting. Lord knows there are 100's of other forums and spaces to vent and talk about these topics if one wanted to. 

He is no longer grouse. The copy and paste buttons on his computer must be worn down to nubs.  His nee name should be Control+C. 

Nobody wonders why any evidence collected at these scenes is not available to the public?  Nobody wonders why it was only investigated by the government and no independent agency was allowed to review it?

Lots of questions about JFK, Waco, Vegas, Newton CT and others, but no answers.

When your government feels it doesn't have to answer any of our questions, it no longer feels it is obligated to represent us.  It feels we are subjects and not entitled to the truth.  It's not working for us.  We are working for them.

For those of you who are OK with that, I pity you and loathe you simultaneously.

• Haha 1

OK, they want a new school?  Fine.  But why destroy the old one?  Feelings vs crime scene evidence?  Why did they bulldoze Waco, TX only a few days after the fire?  Nobody there needed closure because every man woman and child there was dead.  Don't you think the government would've wanted to find some evidence to back up the illegal guns or child abuse allegations it made in order to attack the place?
Do you think Oswald killed JFK?  Would the car have shown some evidence that he didn't if they didn't destroy it by cleaning it up?  Do you know the government claims it has "lost" JFK's brain?  Maybe it was evidence the shot came from the front?
Turkey season was a bust.  Except for a few hens around, there were few birds and no toms that I saw.  I heard very few gobbles at all.  Trout fishing was pretty good when I had time to go in April, but haven't had time to go much in May.
I have been asking these question for many years, to every elected official I see and they respond to it as if it were a third rail that will kill them.  They all know it looks suspicious and they all fear answering the question truthfully.  They don't want to be accused of being crazy like I get accused here by people who cannot just objectively look at facts.
I just see an ongoing pattern here and am asking if anyone else sees it.  People seem to want to ignore it, no matter how many times it happens.  If the government has nothing to hide, why won't they address the concern without attacking anyone who questions the pattern?
People have a real strong sense of denial that fascinates me.

6 paragraph post...1 vague paragraph about hunting.

Maybe if 1/6th of your posts were hunting/fishing related your political message would be better received/considered?

What evidence do YOU need to see from the recent shooting? Will pictures of dead children satiate your desire?

51 minutes ago, Grouse said:

How about anything that might indicate the shooting had more to it than the narrative the government wants you to swallow?

1a.jpg

Praise @grouse for making us see the light!!! The man with a clear idea of the workings of the world. 

He wants to be debated with facts,yet has no problem theorizing about stuff that he wonders about. 

Why don't you change your name to Mr. Double standard?

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

He wants to be debated with facts,yet has no problem theorizing about stuff that he wonders about. 

Why don't you change your name to Mr. Double standard?

Your blind animosity is obviously in control of your mind, otherwise you might realize I ask questions and base them on facts. 

Mike, in your case you are one of the masses, but the m is silent.