Biden wants to destroy crime scene evidence.

14 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

He's admitted he's a troll and just post things to get a reaction. It doesn't matter if any of it's facts, as long as he gets attention. Go forth and fish, the water is calling! Time far better spent. If I was closer, I ask you to stop by and pick me up, I haven't landed a decent fish yet this year.

Best trout fishing is already behind us this year , sadly ; season never seems to last long enough for me :(

Anyone think we should be asking questions about this one?

Mark Middleton, a former special advisor to President Bill Clinton who had ties to billionaire convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, was found on May 7 hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast to the chest. His death has been ruled a suicide.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/06/clinton-associate-with-epstein-ties-found-hanging-from-tree-with-shotgun-blast-in-suicide/?fbclid=IwAR3bZZS59zsoZPQJLzbmT2hiED4h8acXvIpFXiuktcGFQeJTb8jhXzW6JPQ

Edited by Grouse

6 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Best trout fishing is already behind us this year , sadly ; season never seems to last long enough for me :(

What about walleye, northerns, pickeral, and panfish? 7 days until the bass opener. Some fine fishing is yet to come.

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Anyone think we should be asking questions about this one?

Mark Middleton, a former special advisor to President Bill Clinton who had ties to billionaire convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, was found on May 7 hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast to the chest. His death has been ruled a suicide.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/06/clinton-associate-with-epstein-ties-found-hanging-from-tree-with-shotgun-blast-in-suicide/?fbclid=IwAR3bZZS59zsoZPQJLzbmT2hiED4h8acXvIpFXiuktcGFQeJTb8jhXzW6JPQ

Could be, maybe, probably,  I don't know!

The problem in today's world is the publishing and or reposting  of complete  from all side of the isle. Of wich you are guilty of. 

After a while we get sick of having to sift through for the truth.

It helps create a very divided country.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Grouse said:

It's not truth that is dividing the country.  It's the lack of desire to find it.

You copy and pasted a lie about the uvalde shooters vehicle as well as the person responsible for dispatching the criminal.  What truth is in those lies? 

Leftists are often guilty of repeating others words. They have been found to regurgitate talking points.  It is what conservatives call being a  “useful idiot”.  One tell tale sign of a leftist is copy and pasting others thoughts which almost always include lies.  When asked about the inaccuracies a common tactic employed is called “moving the goalposts”.  It is so sad to see.  

• Haha 1