Scent Killer Gold Liquid Clothing Wash from Wildlife Research Center, Inc

The first thing I notice on receiveing the products was it was well packaged and the their Scent Free Secrets booklet was well organized and contained useful information. On opening the products I noticed that it is truely scent free and did NOT cause my allergies to kickup a true bonus for me as similar type products I have tried in the past have caused my allergies to kick up.

The products seem to be effective as I have had deer downwind of me within about 50 yards that did not seem to be aware theat I was there. I saw a number of deer with shooting range, but just never saw one I wanted this year, The product seems to be effective

The past 4 or 5 years I have just used pain hypoallergenic laundry detergent ( unscented no perfumes or dyes) then spray down my clothes, and boots, with scent killer before I go out. I have had the same results. Deer--bucks- down wind and close never flinch, I am in a tree and assume you are too. I think my method is way cheaper but if you have something that works stay with it...... Just me....