Are High US Gas prices really Biden and the Dems fault ??

Don't you think if this administration wanted to reduce the price of gasoline it could do it?  They sure as chit know how to push it up real fast.  Plenty of experts are telling them how to bring the prices down, but they refuse to do what will work.  Only two explanations exist for this situation.  Either this administration is galactically stupid, or it is doing all of this intentionally.  If the former is true, they need to be removed from power.  If the latter is true, they're traitors purposely destroying the country.  Either way, it will be a disaster if they are allowed to "move forward".

From a production worker in a refinery on the Gulf of Mexico:

"You've been lied to by the President and his phony cronies, but I want to set the record straight. I'm going to tell you the truth, so pay attention"....

1. There is enough recoverable crude oil within the continental US to supply current and projected future demand for 400+ years, and that's just the oil we know about. It doesn't account for future discoveries. That's a fact...

2. We do not need to import a SINGLE DROP of foreign crude oil. The domestic oil industry can easily meet, and even surpass domestic demand. We've done it before, and we can do it again. That's a fact...

3. The domestic oil industry currently cannot satisfy domestic demand due to oil drilling restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact...

4. The price of EVERYTHING revolves around oil, and the law of supply vs demand dictates the price of oil. When oil is plentiful, commodities are cheap. When oil is scarce, commodities are more expensive. Right now, domestic oil is scarce, and the price of everything is high because of these restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact…

5. We import foreign oil from countries that drill and produce it much cheaper than we're able to because they do not implement all of the environmental safeguards that we do. Their methods are FAR more destructive to the environment than ours are. That's a fact...

6. Every year, the federal government leases tracts of land to oil companies so they can explore on it for oil. If enough oil is found during exploration, the company can then apply for a drilling permit which allows them to drill a well. If no oil is found during exploration, or if the amount found is not enough to be profitable the lease expires without ever being drilled on. Leases that are active, but not being drilled on does NOT mean that oil companies are being lazy, or are trying to keep the oil for themselves, etc. etc. It means they've either explored the lease for oil and found nothing, or found oil but it's not enough to justify drilling for. That's a fact...

7. it’s not Russia's fault, or China's fault, or Ukraine, or India, or Venezuela, or Iran, or Bangladesh, or any other countries' fault as to why everything is so expensive right now. It's Joe Biden's fault, because he is suppressing the domestic oil industry for political gain.

EVERYTHING depends on crude oil... but you might not know that if you believe the lies that are being told about oil and the oil industry.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3

We will just have to see if the folks are going to be duped into voting for any Democrats come November.  Notice how the distractions are ramping up: Gun control, abortion debate, January 6th congressional hearings.  

I put the cutoff at $5.25 per gallon.  If gas is higher than that on Election Day, all the distractions they can muster won’t keep too many of them in office.  Let’s hope it breaks $ 7 a gallon by then, which is what it would probably take to clear them all out.  

Drill baby drill.  

• Like 2

On 6/9/2022 at 10:00 PM, wolc123 said:

We will just have to see if the folks are going to be duped into voting for any Democrats come November. 

The problem is the uninformed are watching mainstream media and believe what the are fed.  Every lefty I know, most very well educated, are still supporting the left, and I highly doubt they will change. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Highly educated does not equal intelligent.  It's more likely it equals indoctrinated and brainwashed.

In some cases.  My neighbor works for the NYS RNC.  He's so far left it's pathetic. He's even thinking about running for assemblyman in our district as a republican. I asked him why, and his answer " to change the party for the better".  

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, mowin said:

In some cases.  My neighbor works for the NYS RNC.  He's so far left it's pathetic. He's even thinking about running for assemblyman in our district as a republican. I asked him why, and his answer " to change the party for the better".  

A Democrat operative. perhaps?

1 hour ago, mowin said:

The problem is the uninformed are watching mainstream media and believe what the are fed.  Every lefty I know, most very well educated, are still supporting the left, and I highly doubt they will change. 

I know a fair amount of younger voters , typically a Dem. Voting block , what’s pissing many off right now is high cost of gas, food, entertainment/ recreation. They are not fans of the current administration, people vote with their feet and wallets . Which is why Biden’s trying to counter that with student loan forgiveness .

Inflation is a regressive tax, and it’s hitting them as a group hard . 

23 hours ago, Nomad said:

I know a fair amount of younger voters , typically a Dem. Voting block , what’s pissing many off right now is high cost of gas, food, entertainment/ recreation. They are not fans of the current administration, people vote with their feet and wallets . Which is why Biden’s trying to counter that with student loan forgiveness .

Inflation is a regressive tax, and it’s hitting them as a group hard . 

November is gonna hit the democrats really hard . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

November is gonna hit the democrats really hard . 

Not if their plan to keep their voters in a lather and continue to use mail in ballots works.  I won't underestimate their resolve to destroy the country.  They might go as far as causing a total economic collapse so they can declare Martial Law before they are taken out of power.  That would mean no election takes place and the Constitution is suspended.  Don't think they haven't thought about it.

• Haha 1