Ammo Question

So, now it finally seems that 30-06 ammo is finally a little bit more available but so far, everytime I find what I'm looking for (Remington 30-06 Core-Lokt 165Gr), the business does not sell ammo to NY residents. Does anybody know of any ammo businesses that will actually ship to NY?

On 6/3/2022 at 10:07 PM, JALA RUT said:

So, now it finally seems that 30-06 ammo is finally a little bit more available but so far, everytime I find what I'm looking for (Remington 30-06 Core-Lokt 165Gr), the business does not sell ammo to NY residents. Does anybody know of any ammo businesses that will actually ship to NY?

Hornell walmart has several dozen boxes of 30-06 on the shelf right now. Core lokt and deer season ammo. 

You can check buds gun shop, gun broker, target sports usa, outdoor limited there are others that will as well. Just read the descriptions on Gun broker, there are a couple dealers that wont ship to NY. But most will. 

Edited by LET EM GROW

• 2 months later...

Keep in mind come Sept 1 at least one that ships to NY will no longer do so , I except most if not all others to follow . 

As of 9/1 Ammo must be sent to Ffl who is required to do a background check ,that doesn’t exist yet ….

Edited by Nomad

On 6/3/2022 at 10:07 PM, JALA RUT said:

Are you near western ny ? I'm pretty sure I have about 10 boxes of core lokt that I'll never use.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 2

I actually bought 2 boxes of that exact ammo at Walmart a week ago. And I was there Thursday and there was still a box left. They also had 30/30 and .308 and some stocked shelves. Might be worth a look at your local one.

I can check there again on Monday and get some for you if they still have it. Let me know.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

6fde4c1a49e43af595507276b74c24bd.jpg

The state all ready wasted 28 million to try to setup a ammo background check system. When the safe act was passed after the Feds wouldn't do the checks for them. The only reason for background checks on ammo is a backdoor way to find out who has an unregistered assault weapon. Though seeing what ammo you buy.

• Like 1