coyote ????

DJ Wilson

I have set my bow up for them at night with lighted sights and red lights on the silencer and all that jaz.Was neat target shooting at night.but after a few hrs of sitting in a stand late at night over road kill i was like"is it really worth it"?LOL.I was all stoked to get one with a bow at night too.LOL.

I have set my bow up for them at night with lighted sights and red lights on the silencer and all that jaz.Was neat target shooting at night.but after a few hrs of sitting in a stand late at night over road kill i was like"is it really worth it"?LOL.I was all stoked to get one with a bow at night too.LOL.

I would think it would be pretty tough to set your bow up to hunt nights. Seems like something Iwould like to experiment with....lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nybigbuck
      Latest camera pull in my new spot.  Not much showed until now.  Couple of nice bucks to watch. Not sure what the last one is?  Neighbors dog?

• By stabe710
      Selling a used Western Rivers Apache Game Caller. Have had this caller for approximately 4 years. Has been used around 2-3 times a year. Caller is in perfect working order. It is missing the small rubber gasket on the front that covers the ports. I have been covering them with a piece of tape. Besides that its ready to hit the woods. I have no use for the caller anymore so would like to see it go to a good home.

$100.00 OBO shipped to your door. Paypal payments accepted. Please email me at [email protected] for fast responses.

Thank You,
      Jonathan Stabe

• By downwindoutdoors
      Gotta love when hunts work out like this one....

• By downwindoutdoors
      It has been a tough October for us in terms of pumping out videos.  We are calling in the usual amount of fall season coyotes but they aren’t cooperating once we put the camera lens on them.  Fortunately, this one decided to veer from the norm and do everything he is supposed to do. 
    • By BigVogel
      Coyote setups - how do they work?  Anybody have little drawings I can use as instructions?