Lost my oldest brother

greg54

My oldest brother (75) died last night under the care of Hospice where he had been since last week. He had been dealing with health issues the last few years and as one thing seemed to get better, another came and gave set backs. He was with the clergy for over 40 yrs and was there to offer God's wisdom and love to anyone who needed it whether it be baptism, marriage or burying a member of the church. I know thru the years he had helped me whenever I had asked for it, and for that I will always remember. He is at peace now and at his well deserved place in Heaven with God and the suffering is now just a thing of the past. Good bye big brother,till we meet again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

2 hours ago, greg54 said:

My oldest brother (75) died last night under the care of Hospice where he had been since last week. He had been dealing with health issues the last few years and as one thing seemed to get better, another came and gave set backs. He was with the clergy for over 40 yrs and was there to offer God's wisdom and love to anyone who needed it whether it be baptism, marriage or burying a member of the church. I know thru the years he had helped me whenever I had asked for it, and for that I will always remember. He is at peace now and at his well deserved place in Heaven with God and the suffering is now just a thing of the past. Good bye big brother,till we meet again.

Condolences Greg.