Making a DIY E CALLER

I made my first caller and actually called my first yote in with it.If you are buying all the parts then honestly they are not worth the money when you can get a cheap e-caller for around 100-150.If you have a MP3 or iPod then it will only run you 40-50 bucks.

i have an ipod and i just downloaded all the calls from that site. now i have to see what to setup for the output.

PS i dont have money to spend i have 4 kids and one on the way soon. so this is my best way. DIY lol

Edited by DJ Wilson

so i went to $hitshack and the guy couldnt find what i wanted he told me there are 2 in stock walked in the back and came out 4 seconds later and said no not back there. then told me to goto the next closest $hitshack. so i did the had 2 on the shelf i got the mini amp then went home and started puting things together come to find out the dam amp dont work. this is a very simple DIY and it dont work. so now i have to go back and return the dam amp and get a different one and hope that one works when i get home. mind you im ticked off cuz i live in ransomvile and i have to drive all the way to niagara blvd.. :angry: