Well, thank you Biden voters! I'm losing my job after 22 years....

1a.thumb.jpg.2893bc896356fec9d237982852b28d95.jpg

Fryer oil hasn’t been $12 in years. The cheapest I’ve seen in the past 3 years was $18

Wings have not been at $45 in 3 years… except for maybe a few week period in the spring of 2020 when there was no market.

That being said the cost to restaurants has gone up so there is validity to the post…….but the numbers are complete crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Chef said:

Fryer oil hasn’t been $12 in years. The cheapest I’ve seen in the past 3 years was $18

Wings have not been at $45 in 3 years… except for maybe a few week period in the spring of 2020 when there was no market.

That being said the cost to restaurants has gone up so there is validity to the post…….but the numbers are complete crap

what you said is exactly what the media does all the time  Trying to tell you something is a lie when it's not a  lie by pointing out a few a few minor errors and details of a story  That don't matter  enough about a story to claim that  Basis of the content are not true .  Prices went up alot is the point of the story .  Now you come up with they went up a little less than he claims.  the point of the story is factually true, it is factually true all the same.   If my gas is $5 and its really 4.89 im still pissed off about it and so is everyone else . Biden reduces gas 10 cents and claims he did something right. When he made it go up from  2 to 5 in the first place  along With everything else that's made with oil and  gas which is just about everthing we use in life .

Now the media would  take that and say i lied because biden droped the price 15 cent not 10 cents lol  Which is not enough Is to make a difference. 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

what you said is exactly what the media does all the time  Trying to tell you something is a lie when it's not a  lie by pointing out a few a few minor errors and details of a story  That don't matter  enough about a story to claim that  Basis of the content are not true .  Prices went up alot is the point of the story .  Now you come up with they went up a little less than he claims.  the point of the story is factually true, it is factually true all the same.   If my gas is $5 and its really 4.89 im still pissed off about it and so is everyone else . Biden reduces gas 10 cents and claims he did something right. When he made it go up from  2 to 5 in the first place  along With everything else that's made with oil and  gas which is just about everthing we use in life .
Now the media would  take that and say i lied because biden droped the price 15 cent not 10 cents lol  Which is not enough Is to make a difference. 

How did Biden make gas go up? Isn’t gas here way cheaper than it is in most 1st world countries ?

1 hour ago, Chef said:

How did Biden make gas go up? Isn’t gas here way cheaper than it is in most 1st world countries ?

His big mouth he said he was going to put oil and gas out of business  and regulations plus  hIs inflation from him printing all that money  Stimulus which devalued our currency so it costs more to buy oil overseas and bring it here.  Now who's gonna invest in a new oil or gas rig when you got a guy in office  saying that he wants to put you out of business.

Edited by phantom

On day one, Biden signed a slew of executive orders massively regulating the domestic oil industry, from killing the XL pipeline, to cancelling drilling leases.  Since then, he has continued to harass the oil industry in every way imaginable to increase the cost of production and lower the supply.  How is it anyone doesn't know this?  You have to be a low info voter to be so clueless.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

On day one, Biden signed a slew of executive orders massively regulating the domestic oil industry, from killing the XL pipeline, to cancelling drilling leases.  Since then, he has continued to harass the oil industry in every way imaginable to increase the cost of production and lower the supply.  How is it anyone doesn't know this?  You have to be a low info voter to be so clueless.

Its even worse then that  they voted for a guy with some form of   dementia who takes money from places like china like candy and has a son that walks around  Filming himself with his tool in his hand smoking crack with hookers cant even keep from  losing his laptop and even worse his gun that does deals in china for his dad while on  government aircraft.  I could go on but whats the point they seem to have  Difficulty  figuring out what's real and what's BS .

I mean the guy never came out of his basement when he was runing  for president what's that tell you.  (This guy said nothing good has done nothing for 50 years in goverment. They have name  for people like sleepy joe it called a  parasite. Never worked  a normal job in his life . )

I mean even if they  got fooled to not believe all of what I just said the last part It's already bad enough.

Why would anybody think that somebody that spent 50 years in government And has nothing to show for it would make a good president is beyond me.  Well he did do one good  thing I did stop at the Joe Biden rest area and took a dump there 1 time in Delaware.

It's like the world's most expensive rest area probably cost a billion dollars  After kickbacks.

• Like 2

As a result of inflation, real hourly wages have fallen 4.8% since Biden took office, the worst since the 1970s. That is a monetary loss of $3,400 in annual wages per worker, or $6,800 per family in which both parents work. That's a stiff price to avoid mean tweets from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

For the record, before Biden took office, our national economy had been dealt a severe blow by the ChiCom Virus pandemic — but was in a strong position to recover thanks to the pre-pandemic economic policies of Donald Trump and his administration. The nation was poised to make a full recovery by the time Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" COVID vaccines were introduced.

There was record-low unemployment for Black and Hispanic Americans and a 50-year low for women; median household income was at a record high, while poverty was at a record low; inflation was at 1.4%, and our nation was energy independent; our borders were more secure than in decades; our international superpower standing had been restored, and our nation's most dangerous foreign enemies were keeping their heads down, fearful of Trump.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1