Anyone got a link to Biden's D day speech

I'm not able to find it online anywhere . Does anyone have a link to the speech he gave honoring the heroes of this great nation . Clearly he didn't piss on more military veterans ,what kind of commander in chief would do that? You can PM me the link or post it here , thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not able to find it online anywhere . Does anyone have a link to the speech he gave honoring the heroes of this great nation . Clearly he didn't piss on more military veterans ,what kind of commander in chief would do that? You can PM me the link or post it here , thanks in advance. 

All speeches are on Whitehouse.gov. 

Its pretty simple to look up something.

On vets, this was today if its what your looking for?

“Remarks by President Biden at Signing of Nine Bipartisan Bills that Honor and Improve Care for Veterans”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/06/07/remarks-by-president-biden-at-signing-of-nine-bipartisan-bills-that-honor-and-improve-care-for-veterans/

• Like 1

My grandfather-in-law was a career military man and someone I admired. Years ago I mentioned to him about the lack of D-Day remembrance.  He told me that when he was a child growing up they remembered certain days and asked me if I knew them. I hadn't heard of them. His point was time moved on and sometimes that is a good thing.  And how long do we hang onto to things?  I never looked at it like that and hearing it from him made me look at things differently.   We don’t recognize any Revolutionary battles or Civil War battles, let alone korea, vietnam, afghanistan or iraq.