Looking for land access in CT - $

Just knock on doors. There are relatively few hunters in CT. I had access to over 2000 acres in several towns when I moved to NY in 2006. It is a lot easier to get permission than in NY. You do have to get the landowner to sign your mandatory permission slip and you can't hunt on Sundays.

Just knock on doors. There are relatively few hunters in CT. I had access to over 2000 acres in several towns when I moved to NY in 2006. It is a lot easier to get permission than in NY. You do have to get the landowner to sign your mandatory permission slip and you can't hunt on Sundays.

Yea, I hear ya. However, I am worried that after everything that just happened in CT, people won't be too interested.

• 2 months later...
play the 'Im just a bow hunter card, no nasty assault weapons just me and my bow'. im sure you'll find some.

Trying, nothing yet. It's tough in western ct, where u can bait.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for private land access in Connecticut for bowhunting season 2013. Willing to pay $ for access.

Please PM me for details.

Thanks.

i have a 9 million $ home there... as long as you kill the deer from eating my bushes you can hunt for free, from my porch...

Somebuddy watch Chasing Tail and want to go to CT now?

No. I posted this before I knew of any show. I haven't seen the show. I got approved to hunt with xbow in CT during archery season, looking for some private land access.

Looking for private land access in Connecticut for bowhunting season 2013. Willing to pay $ for access.

Please PM me for details.

Thanks.

i have a 9 million $ home there... as long as you kill the deer from eating my bushes you can hunt for free, from my porch...

I reached out to Tommy Hilfiger in Greenwich. He said No.