firemen killed?

Red

They explained it in the press conference as he was convicted of 1st degree manslaughter, not a murder charge. They are gonna play it up as a case for gun control, when its really a case of our broken system that let the murdering bastard out after only 18 years, and look what he ended up doing. If he killed his grandmother with a hammer and was put to death for it, this never would have happened.

• Like 2

They explained it in the press conference as he was convicted of 1st degree manslaughter, not a murder charge. They are gonna play it up as a case for gun control, when its really a case of our broken system that let the murdering bastard out after only 18 years, and look what he ended up doing. If he killed his grandmother with a hammer and was put to death for it, this never would have happened.

Im sure that he was rehabilitated, in prison, and that after he got out society somehow let him down again. What a sick twisted state.

Prayers to the families

• Like 1

Here is audio of the Webster volunteer, who is also on the job with me in the city of Rochester.its pretty powerfull .

He's so calm,I can't believe it.

looks like I posted link wrong..

Edited by Larry302

To my brother firefighters who gave their lives this morning we never know what the hell we are up against, Rest in Peace.

• When duty call's me, oh Lord, Wherever Flames may rage, Give me the strength to save some life Whatever Be its age. Help me embrace a little child Before it is too late
      Or save an older person from The horror of that fate Enable me to be alert, and oh Lord, guide my every move, for life is so precious,
      please don't let us loose. I want to fill my calling and To give the best in me To guard my every neighbor And protect their property And if according to thy will, That I must give my life,
      Then with thy protecting hand my Lord,
      I pray thee, protect my children and my wife.
      Amen

You and I both know it's already illegal for him to even possess, let alone own a gun. What are they gonna do, make it extra-super-mega-illegal?

As for the "Broken system" that's a whole different conversation for a different thread.

P.S. -- Merry Christmas

• Like 2