A good day on the lake!! 1/5/13

shooter

wow nice!!! what kind of shotgun is that in the first pic?

The second pic with the camo gun looks like a Benelli. The first one is just 3" of barrel. I couldn't even guess other than saying....................Remington?

Do I win?

Or am I wrong on both?

Oh yea.........nice shooting Mr. Shooter!

Do you like the divers to eat ?

I never shot an Old Squaw or a scoter, but if they taste anything like the goldeneyes and buffleheads I have tried, YUCK !!!..hehehe..

Mallards, on the other hand are one of my favorite game birds on the table...

Do you like the divers to eat ?

I never shot an Old Squaw or a scoter, but if they taste anything like the goldeneyes and buffleheads I have tried, YUCK !!!..hehehe..

Mallards, on the other hand are one of my favorite game birds on the table...

Cook ducks with block of wood. Throw out ducks eat block of wood!!

• Like 1

Good shooting, Wood duck is the best best eating duck out there, B)

I know lots of people favor woodies, and while I LIKE them very much, they are not my favorite..Everyone's tastebuds are different..

Here's my preference ...# 1 is teal...Wonderful flavor, just wish they were BIGGER..

# 2 Mallards or blacks...Although I have heard blacks get strong in later season, when they are more likely to be eating animal matter, the ones I have had have always been excellent..Inpossible to tell from mallards.

# 3 Woodies...

lol!! yes it is true pretty much any diver duck are garbage as far as eating. Best tasting are your puddle ducks such as mallards, teals, woodys. Erussell lol that saying is true as far as the diver ducks go only I used to say that when it came to carp. ( Place carp on pine board, add salt, butter, garlic, black pepper place in oven let bake for 1/2 hr. take out of oven throw carp in garbage and eat pine board!! lol) PYGMY I always said Teals make excellent meals!!

lol!! yes it is true pretty much any diver duck are garbage as far as eating. Best tasting are your puddle ducks such as mallards, teals, woodys. Erussell lol that saying is true as far as the diver ducks go only I used to say that when it came to carp. ( Place carp on pine board, add salt, butter, garlic, black pepper place in oven let bake for 1/2 hr. take out of oven throw carp in garbage and eat pine board!! lol) PYGMY I always said Teals make excellent meals!!

I always see the europeans and orientals down at the Susquehanna river with stringers of carp and think eeewww. I wouldnt eat a walleye out of this sewer hole and they are sitting there right at the outlets to the drains catching carp and dragging them home and eating them. :bad: