Assembly gun bill

so all of us that have the ruger 10/22 are now felons and we cant use the rifle which suck balls big time. it might be the time to leave this state

I can't even think straight right now about ALL the things in the bill and I don't understand much of it but I believe NOW they are saying that WE CAN KEEP our 10 round handgun and 10/22 type magazines but ONLY LOAD THEM WITH 7 rounds. And I believe that includes all the AR 10 round mags??

This bill is unprecedented folks.

Thank You to all the NY Gun Owners that thought this would never happen, or only care about the guns they own, rather than the guns we all legally own.

You have officially been proven to be "tools" of the Cuomo administration. Probably the highest achievement any of you will ever attain.

• Like 2

I'm sure the two criminals breaking into my house both only loaded their illegal pistols with seven bullets. Yeah right. Now I've gotta fight two guys that have 20 rounds with only 7 shots. Or I just ignore the law and be safe. Thanks Democrats. Even if i leave the state I gotta deal with Obama. Real depressing. And yet my kids are still unguarded at school.

Thank You to all the NY Gun Owners that thought this would never happen, or only care about the guns they own, rather than the guns we all legally own.

You have officially been proven to be "tools" of the Cuomo administration. Probably the highest achievement any of you will ever attain.

Don't be so naive to blame hunters who did not support guns they do not own...you/we live in a state run by liberal dems. We gun owners, regardless of type, have a little voice and even less power in this state. This may piss you off like it does me but that is a reality.

I can't imagine living a the northern and western(I'm in westchester-20 min from city) part of the state where I assume hunting and firearms are more prevalent and dealing with new legislation that is written for "city-folk."

What a blow to the 2nd amendment...Christ, it was #2 on the priority of the founding fathers! Unreal.

I'm glad my reps vote no. Feel bad for all those who's reps vote yes. Of course most if not all are democrats voting yes. Sometimes I wish NYC was its own state. It's passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly all the libtards down state bring us all down.

Edited by wmig2

This is a gun grab. Cuomo wiped his back side with the constitution. If you own an "assault rifle" now you can keep it but must register it with the state. You may sell it out of state but you can not sell or transfere it in New York. You can not even will it to someone before you die. When you die it must be surrendered to the state. Confiscation???

You must renew your pistol permit every five years. Anyone think that the renewal fees will cost more and more and more causing some people to not be able to afford it, eventually forcing them to surrender their handguns to the state?

Correct, it is indirect confiscation. First year assault weapon registration fees may be $10.00 per firearm. Then next year $20.00 per firearm, and more the year after that. Up and up until you can't afford it and are forced to sell them, but wait.....Obama will have past his ban on the interstate sale of assault weapons. So simply say bye, bye.

Please explain this to me in a way i can transfer it to my dad at work. We own a mossberg 835 and a marlin 22. The marlin is a lever action tube fed and holds more than 7 rounds, what happens to our guns!. Also how would we purchase a 30-06? Oh and my grandfather signed my father all his rifles over to my dad in his will, they arent asault, all hunting weapons, how would he get them to us..

Don't be so naive to blame hunters who did not support guns they do not own...you/we live in a state run by liberal dems. We gun owners, regardless of type, have a little voice and even less power in this state. This may piss you off like it does me but that is a reality.

I can't imagine living a the northern and western(I'm in westchester-20 min from city) part of the state where I assume hunting and firearms are more prevalent and dealing with new legislation that is written for "city-folk."

What a blow to the 2nd amendment...Christ, it was #2 on the priority of the founding fathers! Unreal.

I'm talking about the NY gun owners that have told me they don't see a need to support "gun nuts" (their words) who own scary looking guns! There is nothing naive in what I posted. It is a fact.

If they had the backs of their fellow gun owners, this may not have passed as easily, or not passed at all.

What about this back ground check for ammo? I jut got home from working 13 hours, havent read every post yet. Dnt really feel like it, lol. Is that for certain caliber, or all caliber?

ALL CALIBERS AND THEY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO MUCH.

they don't say what to much is but they want to know if you have to much.

Make a trip to a gun show in PA with lots of cash and buy your lifetime supply of ammo now, while you still can. Fugg NY politicians and their unlawful legislation. Impeach every single one of them that just violated their vow to support the Constitution of the USA.