Lets See Some More Trail Camera Photos - 2013 Version!

WNYBuckHunter

• 3 weeks later...

Here are trail camera photos of the buck i harvested. Kill photos and story can be found in the harvest thread. In total I have 21 pictures of him from the same camera from 11 am and 3 pm on the precious day before I took him. He was hot on a doe. He was said to be 4.5 maybe even 5.5 by the taxidermist. His skull plate was an 1/8 inch thicker than a known 3.5 he had at the shop, that and the brow tines being 5.5" and his ears being 8 to 9 inches long. So glad I was able to capture him on camera makes for a nice photo album of him on the hoof.

post-547-0-83485400-1384600571_thumb.jpgpost-547-0-60020000-1384600678_thumb.jpgpost-547-0-18400300-1384600753_thumb.jpgpost-547-0-01902100-1384600791_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first year with a trail cam. My intention was to see what animals were feeding in my berry patch and I got shots of coyotes, foxes, opossums, coons, a bear, deer and small game. I recorded numerous small bucks all summer and early fall but nothing big. 

During the first week in October I moved a camera to small hidden deer run not oriented to any obvious food source-it looked classic buck. I left it until last week. My eyes popped when I saw this. 

Enlarge the picture for a better view.

post-2926-0-24459700-1386101674_thumb.jp

Edited by Del Gue

This is my first year with a trail cam. My intention was to see what animals were feeding in my berry patch and I got shots of coyotes, foxes, opossums, coons, a bear, deer and small game. I recorded numerous small bucks all summer and early fall but nothing big.

During the first week in October I moved a camera to small hidden deer run not oriented to any obvious food source-it looked classic buck. I left it until last week. My eyes popped when I saw this.

Enlarge the picture for a better view.

How did you even see him originally

• 1 month later...