97 food plant disasters in less than 2 years?

• Grouse changed the title to 97 food plant disasters in less than 2 years?

I see that Tyler Durden (the articles author)has went from being an imaginary 2nd personality to a serious investigative journalist….

Sorry, once I saw that a fictional character was the author, I quit reading. Seems to be a theme with some posters on this site…

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

There’s 36,000 “ food processing “ plants in the U.S. , 50 incidents a year doesn’t seem like much . Additionally many of these “ disasters “ were minor incidents , the pizza making place which the link is of is a major fire, but not representative of most that happened .

I always wanted fires in banks myself , the drug houses were mostly a disappointment, no piles of hidden cash sadly, and neighbors would be pissed we put it out to soon .

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Nomad said:

There’s 36,000 “ food processing “ plants in the U.S. , 50 incidents a year doesn’t seem like much . Additionally many of these “ disasters “ were minor incidents , the pizza making place which the link is of is a major fire, but not representative of most that happened .

I always wanted fires in banks myself , the drug houses were mostly a disappointment, no piles of hidden cash sadly, and neighbors would be pissed we put it out to soon .

In addition to the avian flu making up most of the list, there are links to barn fires and other ag fires (which are not food processing or uncommon) as well as a Wal-Mart DC and a plane crashing into a parking lot. Pretty much a clickbait piece. 

• Haha 1