Internship Opportunity for Junior/Senior Undergrad

phade

I run a risk management program for a $2B+ a year company. I am looking into bringing on an intern for a few days a week in lieu of college credit. I can work with the respective college to help ensure credit is given. Internships are not paid; however, interns stand a very high chance of being hired upon graduation as long as they do well in the experience.

Role is located in Penfield, NY (Rochester).

Prefer a business background with writing skils, or a communications background.

Edited by phade

• 6 months later...

Our daughter does this for a living ...have you contacted the local institutes student programs departments? They have coordinators that match students to internships....actually some internships are paid..just depends on the corporation...our daughters and her better halfs were..but both of those were out of state...

Oh I had/have a plethora of submissions. I'm iust picky and always open to helping those I may know and or via networking. Our company is never short of applications.

We had more than 200 submissions and found a top caliber intern. Thats over with and may consider another.