When men who just wanted to be left alone are forced to fight.

I often wonder how far we are from this situation in this country.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the men who just wanted to be left alone."

- Soviet Dissident Alexander Solzhenitsyn

I'm at mine right now.  I'm retiring next spring.  And I'm looking at a comfortable retirement being stolen by the idiots who have been installed in power right now.  I'm one those guys who just wants to be left alone.  Are you?

If you wanted to be left alone, you wouldn't be posting the things you post on social media. You do realize you're not invisible or anonymous while on the web, right?

You also made it very clear you won't be standing up for anything in another thread. You made clear you'll be hiding stuff so "big brother" won't have any reason to bother you.

I won't be feeding your nonsense anymore, or anyone else who comes here just to be disruptive and copy and paste other people's thoughts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1