Hello everybody, new guy from the city.

angelo

Hello fellow hunters, I have been reading this forum for a couple of months but never posted. Very informative stuff, always picking up new tips.

I have lived in N.Y.C. all my life but fortunate to have been introduced to hunting at a young age.

Love to deer and turkey hunt, also salt-water fish on east end of Long Island.

Hunt primarily in Sullivan County, in the Bethel area. Anybody else hunt that area?

Welcome, I'm a new member here as well. I live in NJ now but grew up in Queens, used to hunt Sullivan around Eldred area years ago. Always saw plenty of deer, some decent bucks. Plan on going back there this upcoming season in 2013. I always plan to but work keeps getting in the way. I shoot lots of doe ( 3 this season) in NJ with a buck the last 3 or 4 years.

Sorry, not too computer savvy, still trying to figure out how to attach to posts.

That's some good shooting redneck, freezer should be in good shape. I have owned property in 3H for about 15 years. Always been productive. Not many monsters like the Northern counties but we do see a lot of deer and we all fill our tags .

• Like 1