Order goes in Sunday

Hoodies and Toddler T's

A bit on the pricey side for a toddler shirt but it was a request

http://www.printfection.com/cuomosucks

eRCKy.jpg

Pick your size (sm to 3xl)

Pick your color

Pick graphics on front OR back

Hoodies and Toddler T's ship right away, no waiting, no local pick up.

I don't feel it's just about gun owners, it is also about the gov,t scewing with our U.S. Constitutional rights. I don't think just the gun owners should be the only ones worried here I would think others should be also. Who knows what will be next? I like the message.

Hopefully everyone who buys a shirt knows how to use it responsibly.

I would not suggest wearing it to traffic court but it's well within your rights to do that if you want.

If you see this shirt and assume all firarms owners are vulger you are already a lost cause.

The toddler size was a request, not my idea.

LOL!! I love it. At what point do we go from being respectful to wearing FU T-shirts??? Being respectful, law abiding gun owners hasn't gotten us much lately. I'm not saying its FU time yet, but when?? Little Andy just emptied his bladder on us.

LOL!! I love it. At what point do we go from being respectful to wearing FU T-shirts??? Being respectful, law abiding gun owners hasn't gotten us much lately. I'm not saying its FU time yet, but when?? Little Andy just emptied his bladder on us.

Thats true, but Andy and the Dictator and the other Dictators are relying on us being painted as a bunch of lunatic neanderthal shoot-em-up creeps. I'm just saying let's not play into his hand and ultimately we will win.

• Like 1

Yep. Being a good has sure brought us gun owners positive outcomes. Perhaps that explains why we have the worst gun restrictions in the country? As for the public, people already have mindsets. They're not going to change. FYI, Andy, and the morons that cater to his agenda, have ALREADY painted us as savages. What in the hell is the point to this "niceness" bs?

Sorry, but I tend to only be nice to those, who are nice to me. The rest can go to hell.

• Like 1

The ones we bought have a large UC over cuomo.

BUT in front of the UC is a standing AR15 (looks like letter F) after UC is a standing AK47 ( looks like a K)

I wore it to the gym lots of smiles, the powerlifters really liked it....

Most there know me.

here is a guy on my crew with his

post-253-0-88023800-1359675641.png

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1