Craftsman Router & Table

On 6/21/2022 at 5:50 PM, Paula said:

I feel like I should have this, wish you were closer.

I'm sure I actually don't need it though

It's yours if you want it.  We can work something out as far as the hand off.....I come your way enough. 

zVt9uSi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This machine is in Paula's hands now; no background check or fee to NYS required for this deal.  At some point Ms. Hochul and her henchman will probably force deals like this to be included in her big plan.

• Like 3

I had someone here today to look and fix my steps. It's one thing after the other. Would be nice to use it some way on a new porch there. 

I thought maybe I could either build new or redo my kitchen cabinet doors with it. 

Edited by Paula
  • Like 2

This machine is in Paula's hands now; no background check or fee to NYS required for this deal.  At some point Ms. Hochul and her henchman will probably force deals like this to be included in her big plan.

I had someone here today to look and fix my steps. It's one thing after the other. Would be nice to use it some way on a new porch there. 
I thought maybe I could either build new or redo my kitchen cabinet doors with it. 

Sorry. You both know the rules. Unless there was a 3rd forum member present, we cannot count this is as a GTG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Unless its in a neutral state/country

This was never billed as a GTG, just a friendly no contact exchange of goods and cash.  Large bills for those interested.

What DMP unit did the transaction occur in?
Any $2 or $500 bills involved?
Any ring cams showing proof of this transaction?

Once i get these answers, I will consider reconsidering.