Supreme Court ruling NYS

The Dems don't even understand what it means. They truly think it's now easier for people who do bad things to conceal a weapon. It's pure cluelessness. Amazing. And they put it out that way and those that don't legally own guns just swallow it whole.

For my pistol app the only thing you could be approved to carry for was hunting, hiking, fishing and target. They tell you at the pistol office not to put self defense or home protection cause you will be denied. I even have that stamped on my permit as hunting, fishing , hiking and target. Total BS.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The Dems don't even understand what it means. They truly think it's now easier for people who do bad things to conceal a weapon. It's pure cluelessness. Amazing. And they put it out that way and those that don't legally own guns just swallow it whole.

For my pistol app the only thing you could be approved to carry for was hunting, hiking, fishing and target. They tell you at the pistol office not to put self defense or home protection cause you will be denied. I even have that stamped on my permit as hunting, fishing , hiking and target. Total BS.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Agree. The county by county thing made no sense. I couldn't get carry in westchester but my parents had full carry because they originally got them in Dutchess in the 1980's and they transferred to Putnam with same status. My Mom hasn't shot a pistol since 1981 but has a full carry permit, but I couldn't get one. Makes zero sense.

• Like 2

In Canada according to Trudolf Hitler if you say you want to buy a gun for self protection you are instantly denied . What a freakin retard . So even if you have a gun in the house , you dont have the right to use it to protect yourself from an armed intruder . Thank God for the 2nd Amendment ! 

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1

Is this the first piece of news in 2022 that everyone is happy with? Even [mention=762]Chef[/mention] [mention=7829]left field[/mention] and [mention=10989]Versatile_Hunter[/mention] have to be happy right now

Of course I’m happy.. You act like I’m not more pro 2A than most here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Good news !

I’ve had my carry permit since ‘85, my wife and both daughters do as well . I also have Fla and Utah as that gives me 38 states .

Yesteray I applied for Penn carry as Penn doesn’t honor the ones I have , and they block my route to Fla.

The application was a single page , and mostly y/n questions , they took my picture and the deputy said he’d mail it to me as soon as he got it .

Ten minutes time and $20 cash .

• Like 1

There better be some updated permits going out in the mail. If the state can erase thousands of weed related charges from records after legalization, then they shall issue proper permits to those who were screwed in the first place!!!! What i love about this victory is it encompasses the country not just out state. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 2