Super hogster thermal, or Pulsar Digex

Throwing around the idea selling one of these scopes. The Super Hogster is a awsome thermal with video recording ability. It will come with everything from the factory plus a extended battery compartment with 2 16650 batteries. You can run it all night with this setup. Looking for $2700 

Next up Pulsar Digex night vision scope with wicked lights a51ir. Its a awsome combo and also comes with everything from the factory.

Looking for $1000 on this setup.

I will add pics tomorrow when i get home.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Dang, ive been eye balling the hogster lineup since March. And ive collected several of your belongings over the years lol. Whats your next move? 

I was working the Hamburg gun show and Barker was set up behind us. I got to play with all his thermals. I have really liked the idea of a clip on thermal and he had one that he had been demoing. I really liked it, so i believe thats the next step lol.

• Like 1

Dude, I was looking into those well. How compact and simple it is, and your gun can still be used like a standard rfile..  It is really freakin cool. I was planning a visit to his shop soon, to put hands on one, but since I machined him a ton of stuff to sell at his store, per his request and a few favors on my end. I never even received a thank you or nothing.. so my opinions on him and his business are beginning to change. Same with the guy who he has as a "field/pro staffer" lol. 

The idea of the clip on is simply bad a$$

1 hour ago, LET EM GROW said:

Dude, I was looking into those well. How compact and simple it is, and your gun can still be used like a standard rfile..  It is really freakin cool. I was planning a visit to his shop soon, to put hands on one, but since I machined him a ton of stuff to sell at his store, per his request and a few favors on my end. I never even received a thank you or nothing.. so my opinions on him and his business are beginning to change. Same with the guy who he has as a "field/pro staffer" lol. 

The idea of the clip on is simply bad a$$

I will say talking with him and meeting him in person was great. Very nice guy that may be trying to do too much all at once. The store front is not his only gig, and may be spreading himself thin.

The clip on itself is quite small, i love the idea of being able to put it on multiple rifles and not having to rezero a gun everytime.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...