23 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Now, when a minor gets pregnant, there will be questions as to how.  Planned Parenthood never asked how and never reported it to the law.  A lot of pedophiles and incestuous people are really worried about the law being changed.

You know a lot of pedophiles and people of incest? And they are worried about a law now? 

Thanks for posting,you don't disappoint.

• Haha 1

Well, there are plenty of Democrats in this land aren't there?  And plenty of abortions were performed on minors, right?  How many of them prosecuted the men responsible?

You never seem to stop proving what a fool you are.

• Like 3

Rationality and civility have been aborted in govt and the public in highly charged issues.

Would any pro-abortion rational person say an abortion at 8.5 months of a healthy child is cool?
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/bd/13/D722A4B3-F68D-47F1-BC51-9008B700521E/IMG_9602.jpeg

Would any anti-abortion rational person say an abortion for a first trimester fetus who is known to be highly disabled or a risk to the mothers life or conceived by incestuous rape of a minor is wrong?

I'd venture that 80% of people can come to terms with this or at least respect and understand the "other side" even if they don't agree. If the 10% of extremes on each side are not given the time they do not deserve since their goal is derisiveness and trolling, the vast majority can handle most like adults and compromise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think what really bothers people is the late term stuff like with all the techonigy now a days pills  and stuff they can take for  abortion why allow people to kill fully formed  babies ?Its inhuman  only countrys like china and north korea allow that . Most  countries ban abortions after the first month and a half or  2 . Ps  I will make a exception for bad politicians like Biden he should have been aborted at any time .

I’m all for banning abortion after say 24-28 weeks.
Or the point of viability. That gives enough time to make a decision as well as find out if anything is wrong with the fetus. It also does no harm to anything that could survive on its own.

Unfortunately that is not want these states plan on doing

Its pretty simple a morning after pill eliminates it  ,  if raped give morning after pill. After 8.5 month you decide you dont want a child imo thats a little late.. 

You do realize in states line Missouri they want to outlaw from the point of conception making the morning after pill illegal

• Like 1

Rationality and civility have been aborted in govt and the public in highly charged issues.

Would any pro-abortion rational person say an abortion at 8.5 months of a healthy child is cool?
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/bd/13/D722A4B3-F68D-47F1-BC51-9008B700521E/IMG_9602.jpeg

Would any anti-abortion rational person say an abortion for a first trimester fetus who is known to be highly disabled or a risk to the mothers life or conceived by incestuous rape of a minor is wrong?

I'd venture that 80% of people can come to terms with this or at least respect and understand the "other side" even if they don't agree. If the 10% of extremes on each side are not given the time they do not deserve since their goal is derisiveness and trolling, the vast majority can handle most like adults and compromise.

So what your saying is we should come up with a middle ground policy which we both know plenty of states will not do

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Or the point of viability. That gives enough time to make a decision as well as find out if anything is wrong with the fetus. It also does no harm to anything that could survive on its own.

Those are my thoughts as well. Even though I don't like the concept of abortions at all. I think if I was a woman I wouldn't even dream of it except possibly for under the worse conditions. Being that I'm not a woman I'll keep my opinion out of it..

I also don't think some of the scumbag/idiots who live down the rd should own guns either, but I guess since I'm not king I'll keep my nose out of that too..

2 hours ago, Chef said:

You do realize in states line Missouri they want to outlaw from the point of conception making the morning after pill illegal

Fortunately they have the ability to change and make new laws...wonderful the way government works

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grouse said:

How about we just tell the woman to reveal who the father is and make him pay for his kid?

And what happens when the father is unknown, nowhere to be found, dead, deadbeat or just flat out cant afford it? 

12 hours ago, G-Man said:

Its pretty simple a morning after pill eliminates it  ,  if raped give morning after pill. After 8.5 month you decide you dont want a child imo thats a little late.. 

Who said anything about rape? Do couple not have accidents? Condoms are only 95% effective if used correctly (they're not always used correctly), Birth control is only 91% and morning after pill is only about 85 percent effective. Nothing stops pregnancy 100 percent other than not having sex in the first place. 

21 hours ago, phantom said:

I think what really bothers people is the late term stuff like with all the techonigy now a days pills  and stuff they can take for  abortion why allow people to kill fully formed  babies ?Its inhuman  only countrys like china and north korea allow that . Most  countries ban abortions after the first month and a half or  2 . Ps  I will make a exception for bad politicians like Biden he should have been aborted at any time .

See above post about accidents concerning condoms and pills. I also believe late term abortions aren't allowed unless deemed necessary for the health of the mother. I don't think anyone was allowing terminations at 8.5 months.

Wait till one of the white politicians in the south is morally opposed to abortions due to his religious beliefs has to send his daughter up north to get an abortion because she got knocked up by some black guy. All of a sudden it wont be such a moral issue when it comes to his daughter, he'll be "protecting his family" and use some religious scripture to defend it. This whole thing is a joke 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Wait till one of the white politicians in the south is morally opposed to abortions due to his religious beliefs has to send his daughter up north to get an abortion because she got knocked up by some black guy. All of a sudden it wont be such a moral issue when it comes to his daughter, he'll be "protecting his family" and use some religious scripture to defend it. This whole thing is a joke 

Ending innocent human life is no joke. Way to bring race into it though, Margaret Sanger would be proud.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Chef said:

Because in those state thats what the people wanted if they dont like it they could vote differently.

Doesn't change  nothing  in New York anyway. So why are these people going nuts for you know they all live in Democratic states that are not  changing any abortion laws anyway.

Like it or not abortion is not a constitutional right what they did was the right decision send it back to the states to decide vote on it .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

And what happens when the father is unknown, nowhere to be found, dead, deadbeat or just flat out cant afford it? 

Who said anything about rape? Do couple not have accidents? Condoms are only 95% effective if used correctly (they're not always used correctly), Birth control is only 91% and morning after pill is only about 85 percent effective. Nothing stops pregnancy 100 percent other than not having sex in the first place. 

See above post about accidents concerning condoms and pills. I also believe late term abortions aren't allowed unless deemed necessary for the health of the mother. I don't think anyone was allowing terminations at 8.5 months.

Well at 2 months you should know if you're pregnant and should know if you you want it or not I think that should be  the limit around 2 monuths 2 1/2  that's reasonable I believe

Btw thats the law in most the western countrys we are one of the only countrys in the world  that does the late-term abortion thing.

Edited by phantom

I don't self Identify as a woman today, so I can't speak on behalf of women, so I'll post my opinion as a NY taxpaying male today.

I don't like that a woman can abort a fetus that has a heartbeat.

I really don't like that the Governor of NY state can use my tax dollars to pay for the transportation of an out of state pregnant woman to NY state to have an abortion.

You want an abortion, you pay for it.

Lets see how long abortion clinics would last without taxpayer funding ?

1 hour ago, mattypotpie8S said:

Ending innocent human life is no joke. Way to bring race into it though, Margaret Sanger would be proud.

So then you would have no problem shelling out more of your money to pay for all the unwanted kids right? And don't even try to say what I said isn't true. We all know they'd send their daughter to NY or somewhere else for the abortion. Its a hypocrisy.

Half of them made a huge deal about not being forced to get a vaccine, but they'll force someone to have a kid they don't want? Make that make sense 

57 minutes ago, phantom said:

Well at 2 months you should know if you're pregnant and should know if you you want it or not I think that should be  the limit around 2 monuths 2 1/2  that's reasonable I believe

Btw thats the law in most the western countrys we are one of the only countrys in the world  that does the late-term abortion thing.

I'm not 100% sure of ages that terminations are usually preformed, but I always thought they were done fairly early on in the pregnancy. Everyone I've been to that was not a fetal demise was very early on. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Half of them made a huge deal about not being forced to get a vaccine, but they'll force someone to have a kid they don't want? Make that make sense 

One is opting out of a "medical procedure" but the other is saving a life. That "kid" is a life

Edited by mattypotpie8S

37879dcf734db859c84e24395e35cc33.jpg

• Like 1

Most women don’t find out they are pregnant till between 6 and 8 weeks. So your logic is crap and uneducated on the subject

I don't self Identify as a woman today, so I can't speak on behalf of women, so I'll post my opinion as a NY taxpaying male today.
I don't like that a woman can abort a fetus that has a heartbeat.
I really don't like that the Governor of NY state can use my tax dollars to pay for the transportation of an out of state pregnant woman to NY state to have an abortion.
You want an abortion, you pay for it.
Lets see how long abortion clinics would last without taxpayer funding ?

My uncle owns 2 he takes no taxpayer money and makes a pretty penny. He is already getting calls from women in Texas and will gladly take their cash too

• Sad 1

One is opting out of a "medical procedure" but the other is saving a life. That "kid" is a life

It’s not a life if it can’t survive on its own… I believe the scientific term would be parasite?

• Sad 1

The true issue is the displeasure with the federal government acting properly under its authority. This could have been codified under law by the Democratic Party in the last 50 years. It was not and as such it is not federal law it is a state issue. Welcome to the uniparty where most laws and regulations where not properly set as law as they play us against each other.