43 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

The Pussy's run away, I have hope and stayed here to be able to watch the worms squirm around when these decisions were made.

It's been a long time coming, so I'm going to enjoy it.

I see now that the political leaders who were calling for peace, are the ones taking to the streets and calling for unrest.

How quickly the tables have turned.

Abortion was never a constitutional right and is going to be decided by the people now, the way it should've been done from the beginning.

If the Dems want to pass abortion legislation, they can try it while they have a majority, but with the unpopularity of it, they don't want to lose even worse in November.

They're left wing radical losers who's days are numbered and even the common sense Democrat NY'ers are fed up with their BS.

I just  bought some pop corn to enjoy the show.

Yes agreed.  Patriots stay to see things out.  Punani’s get up and move out of the state!!!!  Anyone who leaves ny is a Grade A pussy in Shoots book. If that hurts your feelings…. Sorry not sorry!  Love it or leave it  

LIONS 

46 minutes ago, left field said:

Agreed. It should be decided by the people or more accurately, the individual person most affected by the pregnancy. What it should not be is decided by this person for that one. 

Nice to see you agree with the individual's freedom of choice.

Its illegal to kill ones kid after its born so why  shouldn't government's be able to put some restriction on killing the unborn especially when it's at the stage where it's got a heartbeat .

The international standard seems to be about 12 week cut off time  seems  reasonable enough.

• Like 1

You dont have to leave state permanently to get abortion. Most people live within 3 to 5 hours of several states.  Heck can be in pa ,ohio, nj.vermont , new hamshire as well as another county  in 5 hours from ny....   
Get procedure and back in same day..    

States like Missouri are already trying to find ways to prosecute people who abort a baby that was conceived in the state. What are your thoughts on that.

What about Clarence Thomas saying he wants to go after a woman’s right to have birth control covered by insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, left field said:

Agreed. It should be decided by the people or more accurately, the individual person most affected by the pregnancy. What it should not be is decided by this person for that one. 

Nice to see you agree with the individual's freedom of choice.

I also agree that it could be left up to the  mother of the unwanted baby. But along with all murders if you do the crime be prepared for the time. Just like anyone else would for killing a baby inside or outside of the mothers womb. Honestly I believe  late term abortion and plan b pills are pretty far apart. It seems late term abortion is where the approval rating drops and morals keep most from not accepting it. But look how far morals have come since the inception of roe. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

Civility...middle of the road....compromise
Dead, deader and deadest.
Very Late term is an extreme situation
Incestuous rape is an extreme situation. 90% would come out on the same side I would think if politics are put aside.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phantom said:

The median time limit for abortion on demand in European countries is 12 weeks (i.e., abortion on demand is not legal after the first trimester). In the UK, abortion on demand is illegal in all cases. Exception can be made with the approval of two doctors, this is largely elective up until 24 weeks, after this point abortions can still be granted in the case of grave risk to the mother or foetus' health.

Austria - First three months

Belgium - 12 weeks

Bulgaria - 12 weeks

Croatia - 10 weeks

Cyprus - 12 weeks

Czech Republic - 12 weeks

Denmark - 12 weeks

Estonia - 11 weeks

Finland - 12 weeks

France - 14 weeks

Germany - 12 weeks

Greece - 12 weeks

Hungary - 12 weeks

Ireland - 12 weeks

Italy - 12 weeks

Latvia - 12 weeks

Lithuania - 12 weeks

Luxembourg - 12 weeks

Netherlands - 24 weeks

Portugal - 10 weeks

Romania - 14 weeks

Slovakia - 12 weeks

Slovenia - 10 weeks

Spain - 14 weeks

Sweden - 18 weeks

United Kingdom - 24 weeks

You forgot these as well as canada being up to 24 weeks. Nice job copy pasting from Wikipedia. All this being said, this means nothing. We are not in Europe, so what does it matter what they do. None of them have the gun laws that we do, so are you saying we should start modeling our laws from them? You wouldn't like the hunting, fishing or gun laws we would have. 

35 minutes ago, Chef said:

5a60c862d78788b4ecf6b4a5f82811c7.jpg

Hopefully along with laundry service you also pay out for a accountant.:rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, Chef said:

States like Missouri are already trying to find ways to prosecute people who abort a baby that was conceived in the state. What are your thoughts on that.

What about Clarence Thomas saying he wants to go after a woman’s right to have birth control covered by insurance?

Like NY and ARs with features but you can’t get one out of state legally as it’s the law in NY. Even though the rights to buy ARs with features should be protected by the federal government as it’s your 2nd amendment right. The founding fathers probably never envisioned mother’s killing their babies so it wasn’t added as a constitutional right and neither political party as done anything to codify it as it fires up the voting base to much. As so it is not a federal right it is a state right. Fun fact George Washington adopted his wife’s 2 children and they adopted 2 more children together.

a little article about Washington and his family 
https://waltrakowich.com/the-surprising-story-of-the-founding-fathers-other-children/

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

14 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Netherlands - 24 weeks

Portugal - 10 weeks

Romania - 14 weeks

Slovakia - 12 weeks

Slovenia - 10 weeks

Spain - 14 weeks

Sweden - 18 weeks

United Kingdom - 24 weeks

You forgot these as well as canada being up to 24 weeks. Nice job copy pasting from Wikipedia. All this being said, this means nothing. We are not in Europe, so what does it matter what they do. None of them have the gun laws that we do, so are you saying we should start modeling our laws from them? You wouldn't like the hunting, fishing or gun laws we would have. 

Guns are in the Constitution abortions aren't 

So no point bringing them up here . China has the same abortion laws as United States and so does  North Korea and no guns maybe that's the model you  would like to follow instead .

Notice countries that have no human rights have no problem having abortions at any time just saying do you really want to be doing the same thing as them ?

Btw you can own guns in the EU just the  process is a little bit more complex.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chef said:

My thoughts are the people of that state should change their laws.  As for going after people medical files are private so unless they have a way around it no one would know anyway

5 hours ago, Chef said:

Insurance companies cover what they want. Some will cover cosmetics surgery others dont. 

7 hours ago, Chef said:

What I wonder is how many of these people who are so anti abortion have daughters

Welll in the good old days it was Much easier to tell who ever your daughter was  dating that you will turn them into a abortion if they get your daughter pregnant this worked well for 95% of  the population for hundreds  thousands of years actually just saying . This technique still does work in many parts of the world believe it or not. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Welll in the good old days it was Much easier to tell who ever your daughter was  dating that you will turn them into a abortion if they get your daughter pregnant this worked well for 95% of  the population for hundreds  thousands of years actually just saying . This technique still does work in many parts of the world believe it or not. 

So kill the guy because your loose daughter spread her legs willingly?   That doesnt seem very American.

Here we go…

Little sally grouse goes off to college. She’s 18 and this is her first experience away from home.. on her second week there she meets little Johnny phantom at a frat party. Neither of them have ever had a real sexual experience before and between the alcohol and their hormones they decided to try.

They go back to Sally’s room. In their buzzed state sally hands little Johnny grouse a condom from the stash she got from the student center. What she doesn’t know is in the dark she grabbed a magnum.

Now little Johnny phantom has a tiny pencil pecker and there is no way that magnum is staying on. So halfway through this 2 minute ordeal that giant parachute of a rubber slides off of Johnny’s needle pecker. Neither of them know any better and Johnny gives sally a good old shot of the baby juice.

Upon waking up in the morning Johnny sees sally grouse in the light of day and realizes what a ugly troll she really is. Before leaving he gives her a fake phone number and heads out on his way… you know, to tell tall tails to his friends about the not so hot girl from West Virginia he nailed the night before.

Any way 10 weeks later after two missed periods.. the innocent sally from West Virginia begins to throw up in the morning. After a few days of this she heads to the student medical center. Here she finds out that Johnny phantoms love juice somehow made it past the condom she supplied and she is now pregnant.

The shame builds she realized he never called, she doesn’t know who he is and that she will have to raise this baby on her own. She goes to a very large SEC school and none of the bordering states around her offer access to abortion and her redneck West Virginia parents won’t help her travel to get one.

Should Sally’s future be over by the choice of someone else because she made one mistake in her first few weeks of college?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Here we go…

Little sally grouse goes off to college. She’s 18 and this is her first experience away from home.. on her second week there she meets little Johnny phantom at a frat party. Neither of them have ever had a real sexual experience before and between the alcohol and their hormones they decided to try.

They go back to Sally’s room. In their buzzed state sally hands little Johnny grouse a condom from the stash she got from the student center. What she doesn’t know is in the dark she grabbed a magnum.

Now little Johnny phantom has a tiny pencil pecker and there is no way that magnum is staying on. So halfway through this 2 minute ordeal that giant parachute of a rubber slides off of Johnny’s needle pecker. Neither of them know any better and Johnny gives sally a good old shot of the baby juice.

Upon waking up in the morning Johnny sees sally grouse in the light of day and realizes what a ugly troll she really is. Before leaving he gives her a fake phone number and heads out on his way… you know, to tell tall tails to his friends about the not so hot girl from West Virginia he nailed the night before.

Any way 10 weeks later after two missed periods.. the innocent sally from West Virginia begins to throw up in the morning. After a few days of this she heads to the student medical center. Here she finds out that Johnny phantoms love juice somehow made it past the condom she supplied and she is now pregnant.

The shame builds she realized he never called, she doesn’t know who he is and that she will have to raise this baby on her own. She goes to a very large SEC school and none of the bordering states around her offer access to abortion and her redneck West Virginia parents won’t help her travel to get one.

Should Sally’s future be over by the choice of someone else because she made one mistake in her first few weeks of college?

Youve made a compelling case for murdering that baby

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Here we go…

The shame builds she realized he never called, she doesn’t know who is is and that she will have to raise this baby on her own. She goes to a very large SEC school and none of the bordering states around her offer access to abortion and her redneck West Virginia parents won’t help her travel to get one.

If little sally or Johnny drives drunk and kills someone should the one mistake cause their future to be over? 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

Youve made a compelling case for murdering that baby

Now here is the question.. what leads you to believe that is murder or that it is even a baby? Science or your personal religious beliefs ?

Just now, Chef said:

Now here is the question.. what leads you to believe that is murder or that it is even a baby? Science or your personal religious beliefs ?

I believe at conception and Im not going to debate it. Youre welcome to your beliefs. However anyone that wants a late term abortion should be required to do it themselves

• Like 1

I believe at conception and Im not going to debate it. Youre welcome to your beliefs. However anyone that wants a late term abortion should be required to do it themselves

Exactly you believe at conception and i respect you and your belief. I am just asking why you believe that? Is it because that’s what your religious beliefs instilled on you?