1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Agree thats why the states and the citizens of each state have the right to choose laws that regulate.   This ruling did not ban or regulate it in any way it simply says its not covered under constitution and therefore is left to the states...

Technically, youre correct, of course and I dont necessarily disagree with your position; however, I am, admittedly, a little uncomfortable with the idea of a young lady getting pregnant in a deep red state that bans ALL abortions, no matter what and nearest state that does allow it is minimum of an 8 hour drive. Shes only 15 and cant drive-what then? That would blow....

• Like 1

If she's only 15 I believe a crime may have been committed and maybe someone should have been arrested.  But does anyone even ask this question when a 15 year old gets pregnant now?  I believe Planned Parenthood has been responsible for covering up a lot of statutory rape cases.

https://aspe.hhs.gov/reports/statutory-rape-guide-state-laws-reporting-requirements-1

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

If she's only 15 I believe a crime may have been committed and maybe someone should have been arrested.  But does anyone even ask this question when a 15 year old gets pregnant now?  I believe Planned Parenthood has been responsible for covering up a lot of statutory rape cases.
https://aspe.hhs.gov/reports/statutory-rape-guide-state-laws-reporting-requirements-1

If 2 kids are both 15 and have sex, that’s rape? That would be news me. I lost my V at 15 and so did probably half my grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Technically, youre correct, of course and I dont necessarily disagree with your position; however, I am, admittedly, a little uncomfortable with the idea of a young lady getting pregnant in a deep red state that bans ALL abortions, no matter what and nearest state that does allow it is minimum of an 8 hour drive. Shes only 15 and cant drive-what then? That would blow....

If she pregnat at 15 her parentd would know and they would be deciding to help with child or terminate.  As for not being able to drive  kids get a long way not being able to drive from friends, uber , or another adult

Many Democrats are now being forced to answer very simple questions: If you want abortion to continue, where do you draw the line? Is there any abortion you believe should not be allowed? ... Joe Biden was right when he said, 'Abortion is on the ballot this November.' He meant that the left wants to restore abortion on demand through all nine months of the pregnancy as the law of the land. Unless you vote for pro-life conservatives this November, that's exactly what we're going to end up with.

Democrats now believe that human happiness is rooted in subjective self-definition, particularly with regard to sexual activity; that biology, particularly pregnancy and childbearing, is an active imposition on such a vision of human happiness; and that abortion is therefore a sacrament to be protected.

Few Americans outside of solid blue areas agree with these bizarre and ugly notions. So, while Democrats suggest that voters will resonate to their abortion messaging, fearful of abortion restrictions that might prohibit them from terminating their pregnancies, they miss a broader point: their vision of human happiness and the measures necessary to achieve it are not in line with that of most Americans. And that means that the culture war that the Left began is now turning against them, as it should.

Edited by Grouse

9 hours ago, BizCT said:

If 2 kids are both 15 and have sex, that’s rape? That would be news me. I lost my V at 15 and so did probably half my grade.

The data provided in the link attached to that comment indicates many of these minors had sex with adults.  That's what is being ignored by pro abortion people.

• Adolescents who are sexually active at a young age are more likely to have experienced coercive sex. Almost three-quarters of women who had intercourse before age 14, and 60 percent who did so before age 15, reported having a forced sexual experience.[2]
  • Half of children born to minors are fathered by adult men, and sexual partners of these adolescents are often 3 to 6 years older.[3]
Edited by Grouse

10 hours ago, G-Man said:

If she pregnat at 15 her parentd would know and they would be deciding to help with child or terminate.  As for not being able to drive  kids get a long way not being able to drive from friends, uber , or another adult

When if shes not able to get a ride, though? Like I said before, what concerns me is the potential here for an extreme view- fron either side, mind you- to become law in any of the "hard core" red or blue states. IMHO,  states that enact a total ban on abortion is as  extreme, wrong and unrealistic as those that may be inclined to allow the procedure unfettered.  

When if the shoe was on the other foot and this happened to us? Example: hard core Lefty Loonies from the city(that outnumber us, btw  so if they wanted to , they probably could) decide to outlaw Hunting in New York State cuz they dont like the idea of animals getting murdered (their words) in this day and age.  When you vehemently protest, their reply is "Hey- you wanna hunt? No problem; go to Jersey or PA!! 

That would blow....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

When if shes not able to get a ride, though? Like I said before, what concerns me is the potential here for an extreme view- fron either side, mind you- to become law in any of the "hard core" red or blue states. IMHO,  states that enact a total ban on abortion is as  extreme, wrong and unrealistic as those that may be inclined to allow the procedure unfettered.  

When if the shoe was on the other foot and this happened to us? Example: hard core Lefty Loonies from the city(that outnumber us, btw  so if they wanted to , they probably could) decide to outlaw Hunting in New York State cuz they dont like the idea of animals getting murdered (their words) in this day and age.  When you vehemently protest, their reply is "Hey- you wanna hunt? No problem; go to Jersey or PA!! 

That would blow....

I'm pretty sure what you're advocating for here is a compromise. Easy NCM, that's heresy in today's political climate, NO COMPROMISE, NO SURRENDER! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why you think 15 year olds don’t bang other 15 year olds… just cause you didn’t get any till 40
Doesn’t mean others don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ncountry said:

You are a little twisted, wolc. Anybody else you want to thank Jesus for killing?

I am thankful for His timing on moving her along there.  Had He waited a few more months, Trump wouldn’t have been able to flip that seat and we’d have been stuck with R vs W for many more years.

11 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I am thankful for His timing on moving her along there.  Had He waited a few more months, Trump wouldn’t have been able to flip that seat and we’d have been stuck with R vs W for many more years.

That's pretty bad, even for you wolc

22 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

That's pretty bad, even for you wolc

Hopefully, He’s been able to talk some sense into her, now that He has her where He wanted her.  If you think anyone besides JC has the final say on any living things departure (whitetail deer and sparrows included) then you got another thing coming.  Sometimes, thanking Him for his perfect timing is in order.

He set me up good a few times last year also:

182E4C19-184A-47EF-B7D4-ADBE7F05B242.thumb.jpeg.20e06531ba46a5934695965727fc45fb.jpeg8FA79370-A4CC-4A71-B1B3-D00C7DC9B902.thumb.jpeg.25fe78ec3ef62bef415ef0129de05ad6.jpeg

Edited by wolc123

If you had any cognitive ability at all, you could see I did not say that.  And if you had any class whatsoever, it would help you overcome your looks when socializing.

My looks? I’ve posted pictures of my self on here… you don’t because you don’t even hunt you just come here to troll and spew your trash

• Haha 1

You are a little twisted, wolc. Anybody else you want to thank Jesus for killing?

He thanks and prays to Jesus as he shoots at deers buttholes with a arrow.. not exactly rational

8 hours ago, Chef said:

He thanks and prays to Jesus as he shoots at deers buttholes with a arrow.. not exactly rational

Arrow, no way.    150 gr Federal Classic, fired from a rest from a 50 yard range at a standing buck, with a scoped 30/06, yes.  Best shot and cleanest kill that I have ever made.  

You been drinking or is it the dope ?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chef said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/07/26/1111280165/because-of-texas-abortion-law-her-wanted-pregnancy-became-a-medical-nightmare

This article should be read by everyone that supports the Supreme Court decision.

Maybe when your wife or daughter goes through this you will get it

Her OB/GYN didn't tell her that NY taxpayers would've paid for her transportation, lodging and the abortion ?

Abortion is still legal in New Mexico and limited in Louisiana, so they had options.

Did the Supreme court stop them from leaving the state of Texas ?

If not, it's the state of Texas that you should have an issue with.

Your brother wasn't available ?

The leftist ruling class pushes abortion because they want to control births. 

This will eventually metastasize into the Chinese policy of controlled family size, where you will be told how many children you can have and you will be forced to abort the rest.

Planned Parenthood started out as a racist organization to control what it's founder, Margaret Sanger, called "human weeds".  The desire for abortions by the ruling class has not changed.  It's all about control.

• Haha 1