MORE YOTES

• 2 weeks later...

broke my femur and hip. So all i do is sit around all day, made it a habit of playing the foxpro every morning off the back porch into the horse pasture while having my cup of coffee. If they make the mistake of coming into the field.... GAME OVER #3 of the year

Remington 700 BDL in .22-250, has an old weaver scope on it with some sort of varmit extension. My dad and his brother bought matching guns when they got out of nam', he gave me his and bought my uncles for my little brother so we have matching guns. Its on the money out to 400 yards for anything bigger than a squirrel!

Remington 700 BDL in .22-250

I've been alternating between my Rem 700 22-250 and my x-bolt 243. I use 35 grain hand loads in the 22-250 at 4400+ fps. Great load for coyotes, drops them in their tracks and quite pelt friendly. The 243 isn't so pelt friendly, but I'm currently using an 80 grain TTSX deer load made for penetration.

Sounds like you should have a motion sensor like I use. :-)

Zhe Wiz

Taken in broome coyote just outside of Endicott. One of us around here is trying to thin them out still.

img0480ohd.jpg

I whacked this male last night just outside of J.C., so that makes 2 of us. As a matter of fact, did you sell a .22mag last year? like the one in the second pic?

101_1631_zps63db0de6.jpg

002_zpse55214b4.jpg

No havent ever had my hands on a 22 mag, ive had the .22-250 my whole life. I know somebody, also here in endicott, used to hunt coyotes with a gun almost identical with the light and everything if my memory serves me correctly. He also was the kind of guy that had a pricetag on everything he owned so i wouldnt be suprised if he sold it.

No havent ever had my hands on a 22 mag, ive had the .22-250 my whole life. I know somebody, also here in endicott, used to hunt coyotes with a gun almost identical with the light and everything if my memory serves me correctly. He also was the kind of guy that had a pricetag on everything he owned so i wouldnt be suprised if he sold it.

Lol, yeah he said he needed $ for his kids so I went ahead and bought it. I added the light myself.

I just thought you looked kinda familiar. Which is possible since I've been here all of my 29 3/4 years.

Nice yote!

HOUNDS77, good job on them yotes!

Yea very well could be the same gun, its killed a whole lot of coyotes in its day, thats what he used it for most. Thats a nice red fox, ive got two this year one BEAUTIFUL and one looking pretty rough. Ive been in NC the last couple of years for school, but im 24, born and raised on a farm between endicott and owego, 2006 grad of UE.