PM notifications stopped.

Dinsdale

I'm not an apple guy but for android I would go to settings,apps, find safari and clear data and cache. Then forcestop. Not sure if Apple has the same options. Honestly if that doesn't work call Apple they will give you a simple fix.

Also check settings then notifications and make sure safari is turned on. But for it to turn off by itself would be weird.

If you mean just for this site delete browser history and do the steps above.

• Thanks 1

Adding pictures to this site used to be a piece of cake......no more.  I'm not sure what happened but posting pics with my iPhone or laptop is almost impossible for me of late.   Funny thing, I can post pics on Craigslist or eBay with my eyes closed.  

• Like 2

I haven’t loaded a pic here in forever as I always used an Imgur link and it always worked, now I don’t get a pic.

But I can use a jpeg off i pad, But I have better edited pics on Imgur I would prefer to use.

On my screen this doesn’t come out clear, its out of focus. But its a clear pic everywhere else.

Anyway, I followed suggestions above finding everything in settings; here’s crossing fingers it worked.

3C2E4238-C410-42C4-8E01-6CE124A0AC0A.jpeg

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

Btw I speak for others, this forum (website) is better when your active and post as much as possible. Please stick around .

That’s humbling honestly.

That pic is on a few miles walk out to truck and scouting where to chop a road in for a recovery. There was this nice river flat, the rest was nasty riverine thickets.

I ran ahead of my hunting team to take that pic; they thought I was crazy. I was trailing behind lost in my own thoughts as a few hours earlier I shot what I was after, its still a big deal to me to be successful on a hunt. I had this bright idea for a group shot.

Front to back; Local tracker with shooting sticks, govt scout with an AK 47 on his shoulder, communal scout carrying a tail, PH’s tracker/driver they always work together on any concession, PH with his CZ 458 Lott.

105* that day and those guys wear t shirts under full coveralls.

One afternoon it got stupid with charging elephant and poachers in a couple hour window right in the middle of a buffalo herd , I’d stand with those guys anywhere.

The view from behind….

3811E6A9-D0ED-4025-930E-81C49763D1B3.jpeg

Edited by Dinsdale
  • Like 3