Dog Pics (Post 'em if ya got 'em)

Lawdwaz

Ice cream for the dogs?!?!

Trico (RIP) used to get a kiddy cone of vanilla from the Mr. Softee truck who would stop
In front of the house. He would sit and eat it neater than the kids if I held it for him. Even nibbled down the cone in correct circular motions!
9dbfb8b8ce7330a4040983b16f2b0ca6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Athena - English Bulldog

Indie - English/American Bulldog mix

Charlotte - French Bulldog

Stuff gets chewed around here. But it's all good. I have to keep an eye on the sheds I find or they literally disappear lol. Always wanted an English bulldog.

Have to say this far in, the French bulldogs are in a league of their own in terms of disposition and maintenance. I was not super excited about adding a third dog to the mix and a "Frenchie" at that. Boy, was I wrong. We'll likely be in the French bulldog category going forward.

Athena.jpg

indie.jpg

charlotte kinley.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Love that pic....kept her tail long? I thought Brittany's were typically docked?

Brits do usually get their tails docked, but I have a Small Munsterlander so you don't dock their tails. There were some 12 week old brit pups there yesterday though

• Like 1

Ruby the bulldog with her treat buddy (my daughter) Ellie.  

Penny the pug, out for her first (and much despised) hike. 

Boo, or as I call him “Dog”. He’s been by my side for 12 years now  

F81A6F77-1FA1-4E09-A8B9-6E751F2A542F.jpeg

3BC88B65-07EB-4CEA-A178-7E4B4898EC7D.jpeg

CFBFE7CA-27D9-4ADB-9EBD-50A4DC66D47D.jpeg

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 5

Brits do usually get their tails docked, but I have a Small Munsterlander so you don't dock their tails. There were some 12 week old brit pups there yesterday though

My text conversation with my daughter after AT shared some Brittany puppy pics:

44a615e7c35fba522491386b3e923900.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Years back I enjoyed Rat hunting and Woodchuck and a bit of Fox digging with what was called back then "Den Terriers", basically Jack Russells. 

A couple of the girls picture below, Scruffy with a good size Black Snake she killed and one of the pups I raised Muffin who was a little Stinker as can be seen by her puss.

Al

2022-06-28_084932.png

2022-06-28_084801.png

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, airedale said:

Years back I enjoyed Rat hunting and Woodchuck and a bit of Fox digging with what was called back then "Den Terriers", basically Jack Russells. 

A couple of the girls picture below, Scruffy with a good size Black Snake she killed and one of the pups I raised Muffin who was a little Stinker as can be seen by her puss.

Al

2022-06-28_084932.png

2022-06-28_084801.png

My parents raise wire fox terriers, and they have sold a couple that have become "ratters". They are great dogs, and ferocious when they get on something. I saw our old male "Tucker" pull a big sow coon off an oak tree one time by her tail. She was able to get away before a fight ensued, but it would have been something to see. 

They also have an airedale that was given to them some years ago, Brody. Talk about a fantastic dog, calm, gentle, and very loyal. My dad loves telling about the time he knocked a pit bull out of his collar when it came into their yard :)

It's hard to believe that this photo is 12 years old now, but this is me with my wire fox "Bo". One of the best dogs I've ever had. Unfortunately he was hit by a car and passed. 

35657_10100165847821450_1011059_n.jpg

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 2