HNY SWAG

Lawdwaz

On 6/26/2022 at 1:10 PM, BizCT said:

So much easy $. Can someone buy the rights to logo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why buy?  Just make and sell.  Doesnt check in it seems put a deer print in corner and make it your own... like fake prada bags... rolex watches  ect...

• Like 6

I remember at one time I was told to hush up for defending you guys that never got your HNY memorabilia,  that mod said he was working very closely with John to get that all squared away. Guess you guys all got screwed and that mods attempt went on deaf ears. Oh well, live and learn people, live and learn.

50 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

I remember at one time I was told to hush up for defending you guys that never got your HNY memorabilia,  that mod said he was working very closely with John to get that all squared away. Guess you guys all got screwed and that mods attempt went on deaf ears. Oh well, live and learn people, live and learn.

Most people don't like a thief............... But I guess it depends on who stole your money................

4 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Most people don't like a thief............... But I guess it depends on who stole your money................

I bought some cameras from a member, I was told they worked like should ,they were so abused ,one of them wouldn't take night pictures ,some how one of the brass threaded inserts was torn out of the other. I would consider that thievery also.

• Like 3

Just now, Jeremy K said:

I bought some cameras from a member, I was told they worked like should ,they were so abused ,one of them wouldn't take night pictures ,some how one of the brass threaded inserts was torn out of the other. I would consider that thievery also.

Do you still associate with that person?

39 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Do you still associate with that person?

I only knew them through this site, a very active member too. These were used cameras and for anyone trying to read through the lines these cameras were not sold to me by the member who typically sells or has access to cameras.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BizCT said:

Last logins:

BurmJohn = October 2020

GenoC = December 2021

HuntingNY = September 2021

WNYBuckHunter = March 2022

Time for some fresh blood / owners

man that makes me nervous that one day the site just doesn't load up. There must be a bill or 2 that needs to be paid...

• Like 2