Media double standards

Jeremy K

Car crash kills numerous people over the weekend , one in custody and one on the run . Zero news coverage about the suspect in custody or more importantly the one on the run. If they had used a firearm we would all know who their first grade teacher was and everything in between what they had for dinner the night before the accident. Rant over

35 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Car crash kills numerous people over the weekend , one in custody and one on the run . Zero news coverage about the suspect in custody or more importantly the one on the run. If they had used a firearm we would all know who their first grade teacher was and everything in between what they had for dinner the night before the accident. Rant over

It doesn't fit their narrative. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

A couple days after Uvalde The Post had a headline in my Google feed "<name of shooters> life story and what made him to do it" or something in that vein.  Finally got me to block that damn rag.  When you give these vile creatures name recognition and attention you're giving them what they want.  

I'd been teetering on the brink of blocking that crap hole of a news source for a while, their only redeeming factor was that they sling mud at everybody regardless of party.  But that broke me.

24 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Did they mow people down on purpose or was it a hit and run accident?  

Running from the cops is what I saw I guess the only way to solve this problem is reprimand the officers for forcing the suspects to run away.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1