Poker Run

ApexerER

33 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Never did a poker run before, I ran one on Sacandaga on Saturday. What a blast, met some new friends and burned way to much fuel but it was worth it!

Sonic Air.jpg

Sonic Bridge.jpg

Awesome pics. A drone?

9 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Awesome pics. A drone?

There was a drone but i don't believe it took any pics of me. The one high up was taken from the Batchleorville Bridge. I have had no idea the photos were being taken. I was looking at the posts on Facebook about the poker run and found them. 

Actually that isn't true, I could see myself way off in the distance but only because i knew where i was...lol

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 1

Oneida lake has the chicken wing run in sept.  I stay the hell off the lake!  got caught up in it one year.   We were coming in from fishing and they were just taking off,  i had to duck in behind a breakwall and it scared the crap outa me.  Was in a bassboat and not a deep v besides.  image.jpeg.94d75ae1bf6fe59ff900f5d365082bf4.jpeg

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Never did a poker run before, I ran one on Sacandaga on Saturday. What a blast, met some new friends and burned way to much fuel but it was worth it!

Sonic Air.jpg

Sonic Bridge.jpg

Trimmed back and riding the pad!!!  Whoohoo!

On 6/27/2022 at 2:59 PM, Robhuntandfish said:

Oneida lake has the chicken wing run in sept.  I stay the hell off the lake!  got caught up in it one year.   We were coming in from fishing and they were just taking off,  i had to duck in behind a breakwall and it scared the crap outa me.  Was in a bassboat and not a deep v besides.  image.jpeg.94d75ae1bf6fe59ff900f5d365082bf4.jpeg

I heard about the chicken wing run.....do you know when it is?

37 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I heard about the chicken wing run.....do you know when it is?

i think its Sept 15-18.  The big power boat run is prob Sat, but maybe Sunday.   They have events all weekend.  There is a car show etc.  All proceeds go to the Sylvan Beach fire dept.  There should be a facebook page for it i believe.