Anyone know this do all cva muzzleloaders come drilled and tapped for scope mounts ?

phantom

Anyone know this do all cva muzzleloaders come drilled and tapped for scope mounts ?

Was looking at a cva wolf stainless with fiber optic sites . Didn't say if it was drilled  and tapped to Mount a scope on it just wondering new to muzzleloaders.

Edited by phantom

• phantom changed the title to Anyone know this do all cva muzzleloaders come drilled and tapped for scope mounts ?
Just now, phantom said:

Yea i tried calling them up to verify if  they are all drilled and tapped  fir scope mounts but nobody answers  the phone I didn't have a chance to call back and check yet

Thats exactly what i was thinking of getting from them 

13 hours ago, G-Man said:

Modern in lines yes. But not all they make " old fasioned" side hammers are not.

Yeah I wasn't sure about that because I heard some states with primitive Firearms seasons have like different laws like don't some of them not allow Optics or and other restrictions  on muzzleloaders ?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Yeah I wasn't sure about that because I heard some states with primitive Firearms seasons have like different laws like don't some of them not allow Optics or and other restrictions  on muzzleloaders ?

Most of northwest requires the cap be exposed..  so they drilled holes  in breach plug shield  and its exposed call it nw edition

• Like 1