Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag 12ga (cantilever slug and bird barrels)

OK, so I picked up this used package from a close friend (Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag pump with 28 inch ported bird barrel and 24 inch cantilever rifled slug barrel, all in mossberg woodland camo). Its a nice package and I was very eager to take it to the range.

Saturday morning (2/23) the wife gives me a 'leave pass' to go to the range for a couple of hours (Note: Its her birthday, so I was surprised).

As Im heading down my flight of 25 stairs I have a bit of a brain fart and slip on the second last stair, fall backwards awkwardly and manage to land flush on my shoulder blade with the step. Guess which one broke?

Several fractures, a break and split in the socket joint, surgery and a couple of titanium screws later, I am on the way to recovery (around 6 months before I can use the bow?)

I am now looking to do the 'prudently smart' thing and change from the 12ga set-up to a 20ga. In a perfect world I would like a Rem 1187 20ga semi auto with cantilever slug barrel.

I know this is a 'long shot' but if any one has anything that fits the criteria and your up for a trade, let me know.

Scope pictured not included in trade unless its reciprocal.

Trade only.

FTF (Niagara County) as I currently can't drive.

post-2331-0-91749300-1362766296_thumb.jp

post-2331-0-19812200-1362766317_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I have changed direction with this trade idea.

I am now looking to trade the above 835 package for a quality target 22 pistol set up.

In a perfect world I am looking for a Buckmark with scope (Not red-dot).

Open to other ideas in the 22 target pistol field.

what would you take in cash i only ask becouse i know some one looking for one but i have to ask why you cant hunt with it i would rest it on my foot and shoot it without holding it against my shoulder i would not sell a gun i could use next year

I was looking for $490 for the entire package pictured (including scope - CenterPoint with illuminated retical I believe).

I am Australian born and I have a mother in Australia that is beginning a 'downward health spiral' after a stroke a couple of years ago. As a result I will be taking the family to Australia around January of next year for a couple of years.

I cant take my guns with me, so no point keeping the 12ga or changing it over to 20ga either. I am able to shoot a pistol at the moment, thus the reason for the Buckmark or Mark III interest.

PM me if you would like to pursue the sale idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this gun still for sale?

I had an interested party but he has not confirmed so Yes, at this stage I guess it is still available.

I am also considering the trade towards a .44 mag pistol if anyone is looking to part with one.

HungBuck, pm sent.