Another Mass Shooting...upstate NY this time.

phade

This is right in my home town area... the Mohawk valley. 6 shot, 4 dead , same man, shootings in 2 different places. 2 Dead at the carwash and 2 dead at John's Barber Shop in Mohawk, John is injured in hospitalized. he is a long time old friend of mine I have known since high school.

http://cnyhomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=175092

shotgun... no "Assault Weapon" huh... I thought the wackos all use assault rifles now a days.

Hold onto your shotguns everyone . . . Cuomo will be amending the SAFE Act to include pump action shot guns too!  So much for Joe Biden's idea to buy a shotgun for self defense . . .

Damn shame,,,again. I can see little King Andy smiling and bouncing up and down in the back  seat of his limo, on the way to his presser, and then putting on his "game face" right before he gets out.

"No one needs a military or police type shotgun to kill a deeeer!" 

That is my home town. I grew up there and know these places. They believe he is holed up in and old vacant elementary school.

I feel for you. Glad to see you got out. I spent two years in Utica and that general area. Never again. Never. Ever. Ever ever. Ever ever ever.

I am convinced the Devil lives there. I mean, my ex-wife is from there and lives there.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

I hope they take him alive, this way the public can see that its a mental problem, not a gun problem. 

our hopes and prayers are with all the victims.

No matter what the circumstances are, Cuomo and the media will call it a gun problem. Thats why Cuomo is there. There have been several shootings/homicides, with multiple victims,  in NY since he has taken office, but this is the first one he has ever shown up at. At least that I know of. For some reason, all of those inner city shootings don't deserve an appearance by Cuomo.  Wonder why???Hmmmmmm.  This guy is a low life opportunist. 

• Like 1

No matter what the circumstances are, Cuomo and the media will call it a gun problem. Thats why Cuomo is there. There have been several shootings/homicides, with multiple victims,  in NY since he has taken office, but this is the first one he has ever shown up at. At least that I know of. For some reason, all of those inner city shootings don't deserve an appearance by Cuomo.  Wonder why???Hmmmmmm.  This guy is a low life opportunist. 

He showed up to attempt to save face. His 'look at how safe my gun laws made the state' just fell apart. he has 2 choices now, go after the 2nd amendment harder, or change the subject. My guess is he'll change the subject in hopes its forgotten. Theres a presidential election coming up he has to continue to prepare for. This needs to be used against him,and now, to show the rest of the country what a self serving sleeze he truly is. He cant politically get into a debate that he may loose, so time to put his feet to the fire, so to speak, and expose him for what he truly is, a self serving, power grabbing sleeze bag.

not to critize but.. to me 4 people shot dead is not a mass killing shooting.That kinda S*** happens everyday between gangs but these nobody hears about..

Exactly. The libtards and the bias media blow this these topics out of proportion for momentum.

not to critize but.. to me 4 people shot dead is not a mass killing shooting.That kinda S*** happens everyday between gangs but these nobody hears about..

From what I read, 4 is the number designated by the FBI as the standard for a "mass shooting".

Edited by covert