Dual registered pups! Champion parents great bloodlines.

They are a intelligent healthy breed that has been around a long time, redbones are gaining popularity because of their easy going nature and lack of major genetic problems.

These pups would make great pets, hunting dogs, or show dogs. Well socialized raised in my home. they come with shots, worming, vet check, and health guarantee ! Pups will be ready early may.

I would be happy to send pictures of pups and parents and answer any questions.

Cell - (860)262-0366 call or text

Check out Rimfire Redbones on Facebook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bigchz
      We are excited to announce our female hunting companion German shorthaired pointer will be having a litter at the end of this month. They are akc registerable and pure bred. Both mom and dad are incredible proven hunters and excellent temperament. We don't know how many pups she will be having so we are getting interested parties which will be notified upon birth. This is our first and only litter from our female only because we wanted another dog for our family. Please call or text 315-486-7101 if interested. Puppies will be available for pick up in the beginning of June. We are located in northern New York. Here is a photo of dad and mom.

• By GaryMik
      Great litter of puppies, 5 male ($100) 3 female($150).
      Mom and dad both hunt hard.

• By Parf
      Hi guys,
      After coming here to US its 5 years already, just got my hunting license.
      Hunting hooked me on since i were 11 y.o. Thanks to my Grandfather most of the time i were in forest on weekends, not in the clubs doing drugs and making trouble..
      I am from eastern Europe and hunting there is different. To hunt there you have to be in a hunting club, there are no state lands you can hunt on alone....So average hunting day was 15-30 men in forest chasing an animal...
      The thing is...
      I am looking for hunting buddy, or someone who could teach me a little more about this hunting you do here guys...
      I am interested in any type of hunting... Even those which average hunters are not interested in ... like coyotee, fox hunting....
      I live in Brooklyn NY
      Thanks.
      Ed