Pet's

Dom

Can't say that I have, Dom...

However, I read in the newspaper police log a couple of  years ago that Old Charlie Wackdoodle, who lives over on the Booger Ridge Road, got arrested for mounting his pet sheep..

I don't know of there was a taxidermist involved or not...

• Like 3

Thank's Pygmy that guy prob got turned down from his sister.That is why they came/made Muck boots so you could place hind legs in them and the Sheep could'nt runnaway.lol

I know Charlie's sister....She never turned ANYONE down...

Actually, I think Charlie preferred the sheep...Her name was Lola the Wonder Ewe...

Was it Roy Rogers that had Trigger stuffed or was it Gene Autry that had Champ mounted? I know one of those guys had their pet mounted ..... maybe both. I've also heard of having pets cremated and the ashes kept in an urn on the fireplace mantle. I think it's a little strange, but it all has been done before.

Yaeh, Doc...Roy had Trigger mounted and also his German Shepherd, Bullet..

I don't know about Dale Evans...

I read just yesterday that they auctioned off all of Roy's stuff, including Trigger, Bullet, Pat Brady's jeep Nellybelle, clothes,  guitars,guns, etc.

Trigger went for over a quarter million bucks, if I remember right.

I see nothing wrong with someone getting a pet done. I love all my animals but for me i would not want to see that thing laying there every day when you can't truly can't interact with it. Just another thing to dust

Paula Darlin'....

That's what my ex-wife called me...

" Just another thing to dust "....hehehehe...

Not a pet, but I was going to try some taxidermy work on some chickens. Thought it would be great practice when I get a nice turkey.

hmmm a stuffed chicken, may i suggest ham and blue cheese? lol 

a stuffed chicken might look kinda cool in the mouth of a stuffed yote (minus the blue cheese of course)

Geez, I asked about "borrowing" some rabbit's feet from my buddy's kid deceased petand I was almost run out of town. Now it's OKAY to stuff a full pet. Damn I'm confused! Guess its not TOO late to get the shovel!

The difference is that you wanted to cut body parts off a kids pet .  . um how do you borrow feet? 

This is about stuffing a pet. LOL your still here you didn't get run out