2013 Hunting NY Spring Turkey Classic

WNY Buck,  Any chance in extending the signup data a bit.  I was busy with my maple sugar operation (late season this year) and missed the post.  Just wondering since a few other fellas would be interested also.  Thanks for the consideration.

All of the contest threads are now up. I will be creating the contest cards, and will attach them to your thread in .pdf format. If you do not already have a pdf program, you can download Foxit reader here

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

Once you download the file, print a couple of copies off and put them in your pack. You will need to have the date, etc filled out on the card at the time of the kill, and at least one picture must have your contest card and tagged bird included. Other pictures should include the beard and spurs with a tape measure next to them to clearly see the lengths. A perfect example of what we need for the contest entries can be found on post #5 of the following thread from last year.

http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/9610-team-3-team-turkeythugs/

If the entry does not meet the standards, it will not be accepted. There will be no exceptions this year.

I have had a few questions about the contest cards, so Ill just put some info here.

Cards do NOT hve to be printed in color, black and white is fine.

Cards can be folded up, etc, just make sure they are filled out and clearly visible in the entry photos.

Contest starts tomorrow! Good luck to all!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...