New law just passed Who you voted for will now be put on your credit card so you can be taxed more for the policies you voted for

Who you voted for will now be put on  you credit card so you can be taxed more for the policies you voted for.

This should be mandatory. Why make everybody suffer for  somebody else's voting mistakes. I say who ever voted for $7 gas can pay exstra to   everybody who didn't vote for this . The biden voters should  subsidized  gas for everyone else   so we pay only two or three dollars a gallon.

Gun control sure why not if you voted biden you get no guns .

Pay off student loans sure why not if you voted for Biden you get to pay extra in tax to pay off somebody's student loans.

Abortion , sure why not if you voted for Biden you get all the abortions you like.

Open borders sure if you voted for biden you get to  pay the exsta tax to keep them here .

You like biden Inflation biden voters will now have to pay exstra in tax to subsidized higher cost of living for everyone who didn't vote for Biden.

If People really understood what they voted for you wouldn't have people like Bernie and AOC in government or Biden.

The Democrats always talking about they want more democracy well there you go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

You obtained this information from where?

It’s not information. It’s a silly rant. It’s either that or a draft of a campaign speech that we’ll be hearing in the coming months. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

You obtained this information from where?

While this is just  joke  . It is 100% true The Democrats want to enact a policy similar to  this using the china model which is a social score that punishes you for not thinking the right way. They have already started doing it to Banks and large companies already in case you haven't noticed. It's not a coincidence they all went woke that's fear.

Edited by phantom

22 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

Not so far from the truth in Florida. 

DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida students, professors to register political views with state

What legit reason would that be for ?

Agreed this is wrong approach. but Im sure hes tired of the political indoctrination thats been going on -for like 50 years- at colleges and universities.  Need I say which side has been engaged in the indoctrination?

3 hours ago, cachemoney said:

Not so far from the truth in Florida. 

DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida students, professors to register political views with state

What legit reason would that be for ?

Well when you hear some of the  crazy stuff coming out of the pie hole of these people that are teaching  kids it maybe time to expose them. People send  there kids to learn math science not about the teachers personal love life and alternative lifestyle choices. Or there anti American rhetoric.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

Well when you hear some of the  crazy stuff coming out of the pie hole of these people that are teaching  kids it maybe time to expose them. People send  there kids to learn math science not about the teachers personal love life and alternative lifestyle choices. Or there anti American rhetoric.  

Ore speling gramer and puncation

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, virgil said:

It’s not information. It’s a silly rant. It’s either that or a draft of a campaign speech that we’ll be hearing in the coming months. 

Yet the depth is all fact. Idiots that supported the stuff he spoke about with their vote should be held to support it all the way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

Ore speling gramer and puncation

overrated  Math and Science is much more important it teaches people logic and what reality is and thats why the lefts hates it. 

This “true for you, but not for me” relativism is disconcerting because it requires the acceptance of obvious contradictions, denial of reality, and common sense. Rather than adjusting our lives to the truth, the truth has to adjust itself to us. 

Let me give you an example a man has a penis a woman does not if a man decides he feels like being a woman and wears a dress he still is a man not a woman. This is absolute truth just like two plus two equals four 

The left on the other hand believes in relativism 

So let’s review: Truth can’t be relative. If it is relative, it’s not truth. To say “there is no truth for all people” is to declare a truth for all people. In effect, you’re saying, “It’s true that there is no truth!” And to declare that both your and my opinions are true even if they contradict one another is to speak nonsense. 

Truth isn’t opinion or preference. It’s not subjective or relative. It is inescapable because reality is inescapable.

No amount of double-talk will change that. 

And that’s the truth. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, phantom said:

While this is just  joke  . It is 100% true The Democrats want to enact a policy similar to  this using the china model which is a social score that punishes you for not thinking the right way. They have already started doing it to Banks and large companies already in case you haven't noticed. It's not a coincidence they all went woke that's fear.

I been pissing myself with this!! :laugh:   You should start a jokes thread on here.  You have got a talent! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DirtTime said:

My bank told me to be eligible for this, I have to wear skinny jeans and a man bun. So I'm not eligible. I guess I would have gotten a free pack of hair ties with my new card.

You need pink or green hair too don't forget.