Turkey Time - Video

Enigma

GNRC just got the ball rolling with his post so I thought I'd add fuel to the fire. Here's two videos I shot a few years ago but they still get my blood pumping. Sorry, but I posted these vids on another website and if you've seen them my apologies! Backstory - I shot the first video opening day 2010. I'd booked a client for the first 3 days of the season and he called last minute saying he couldn't make it the first day. Poor sap he was somewhat ticked when I showed him what he missed! Second vid was a year later, nice vid of some toms strutting. 29 days to go! Enjoy! Take a child hunting or fishing!

• Like 3

Nice.... You have some big old birds there...

I have a video tape of toms fighting in the wood lot behind the house...I really need to get it transferred to digital...neatest fight footage I've ever seen..... It went on for a really long time...They were in a bramble patch and feathers were every where...The looser was in pretty bad shape in the end.