Why we need Trump in 2024

14 hours ago, boo711 said:

NOOOOOO!

Your right, No Trump, as I was tired of paying less than $2 a gallon for gas, less for Milk, eggs + almost everything else in a store, having my 401K growing, no War in Europe and not having our soldiers getting killed or retreating, plus no high murder rate or crimes happening.

Not to mention how it sucked that we had the lowest unemployment numbers for minorities too

Life is Soooooo much better now, Knowing it's only going to get a lot worse.

Happy Days, Happy Days.

Losers. 

• Like 7

Your right, No Trump, as I was tired of paying less than $2 a gallon for gas, less for Milk, eggs + almost everything else in a store, having my 401K growing, no War in Europe and not having our soldiers getting killed or retreating, plus no high murder rate or crimes happening.
Not to mention how it sucked that we had the lowest unemployment numbers for minorities too
Happy Days, Happy Days.
Losers. 

But he was a dictator!

- Chef

@Chef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Happy Days, Happy Days.

Losers. 

I’m not saying the current guy is doing a good job. Because he is not. But the Republican Party needs someone to unite  the party, not divide it. Trump will divide it. I voted for him twice. But I’m not sure he is the right guy this time. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, boo711 said:

I’m not saying the current guy is doing a good job. Because he is not. But the Republican Party needs someone to unite  the party, not divide it. Trump will divide it. I voted for him twice. But I’m not sure he is the right guy this time. 

DeSantis

• Like 2

Not disagreeing but this two party, us vs them mentality is destroying this country. The extremes of each party need to lose their magaphones and media outlets and allow decency (which exists on both sides) to prevail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, crappyice said:

Not disagreeing but this two party, us vs them mentality is destroying this country. The extremes of each party need to lose their magaphones and media outlets and allow decency (which exists on both sides) to prevail.

Im with you but  Seriously  the media gives 95% of the air time to the far left. while  far right is  ignored and shunned. The same needs to be done to the far left . Then you will see things go back to normal .   All the people calling everyone who does not agrea with them racist  anti gay  and bla bla bla bla are just as big of problem as the far right after all its the left that controls everything right now .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, crappyice said:

I agree , but youre assessment of the situation- and solution- isnt realistic. BOTH parties have averred, off and on over the years that they need to collaborate and cooperate/work together,  and-  ostensibly, at least- have indicated an awareness that that extremism leads to polarization, resulting in stalemate.  But neither side is going to conciliate , lest they confer an advantage to the other in terms of power that will, ultimately, be exploited at the expense of the other. As an example of this, one would have to be willing as a registered voter affiliated with either the Dem/Rep party to pull the lever for a member of the other when and if appropriate.  Now, Im not saying this doesnt happen , because Im sure that it does , but its also, likely to be kind of rare.  Being in the majority on this forum, how many of us Republican Conservatives would vote for a Democrat, honestly? Well, not me !! In my view that party has become too extreme and too dangerous to the future of this country. Could I be wrong? Sure, but I dont think so!! And , frankly, most on here would agree with that sentiment.  Conversely, How many on the left here could honestly say that you could and would vote Republican?? Probably not many (if any), because you view our party with the same disdain , fear and distrust as we do yours!! You say you hate Trump -hes the real problem- but would you vote for a Desantis, for example, if he ran against Biden? As terrible as Biden is and has been, Ill bet youd still vote for him though!! And that is precisely why the parties can never truly become moderate, as a whole....

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I agree , but youre assessment of the situation- and solution- isnt realistic. BOTH parties have averred, off and on over the years that they need to collaborate and cooperate/work together,  and-  ostensibly, at least- have indicated an awareness that that extremism leads to polarization, resulting in stalemate.  But neither side is going to conciliate , lest they confer an advantage to the other in terms of power that will, ultimately, be exploited at the expense of the other. As an example of this, one would have to be willing as a registered voter affiliated with either the Dem/Rep party to pull the lever for a member of the other when and if appropriate.  Now, Im not saying this doesnt happen , because Im sure that it does , but its also, likely to be kind of rare.  Being in the majority on this forum, how many of us Republican Conservatives would vote for a Democrat, honestly? Well, not me !! In my view that party has become too extreme and too dangerous to the future of this country. Could I be wrong? Sure, but I dont think so!! And , frankly, most on here would agree with that sentiment.  Conversely, How many on the left here could honestly say that you could and would vote Republican?? Probably not many (if any), because you view our party with the same disdain , fear and distrust as we do yours!! You say you hate Trump -hes the real problem- but would you vote for a Desantis, for example, if he ran against Biden? As terrible as Biden is and has been, Ill bet youd still vote for him though!! And that is precisely why the parties can never truly become moderate, as a whole....

The past several years have moved me even more solidly in the middle. I’m unaffiliated. I cannot support, nor do I want to be associated with most of the conduct and behavior of either party. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cachemoney said:

Desantis will win in a land slide. Trump has too much baggage to win again, its time to move on people.

The only issue is Floridians want him to stay as their Governor and I don't blame them.

I told my father that he needs to look at the big picture and he said the Liberal crap hole cities/states don't deserve to be saved by Desantis.

Just like Trump, the Libs are going to try and destroy Desantis and they don't want to let a good man go north to be treated that way, when he can stay in Florida and keep them safe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Splitear said:

The past several years have moved me even more solidly in the middle. I’m unaffiliated. I cannot support, nor do I want to be associated with most of the conduct and behavior of either party. 

I hear you, but how can anyone support what's going on in America now and say it's for the betterment of Americans, which is what should be the goal of any political party.

Are the Republican policies making Americans suffer needlessly now, or the Democrat policies ?

There is a clear distinction being felt around the world while America is being led by the whatever way the wind blows party and I fear that after two more years of building back better, we'll be past the point of no return and unsalvageable.

Hence a 3rd party. The extreme republicans are as embossing to me as the extreme dems are infuriating to me. Too bad the Libertarians can't get their crap together to put up valid ticket and then work on them term limits

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cachemoney said:

Desantis will win in a land slide. Trump has too much baggage to win again, its time to move on people.

Yea i think if desantis runs he is a lock to win  but i also think trump has a better then 50/50 chance of winning  Especially if things just keep on getting worse with this administration.

Really trump should be a lock too I mean the problem is you know the dems  are gonna cheat harder for him  so to overcome all the cheating they're going to do will be tuff. What i mean by cheating  is the  massive  media  negative disinformation and propaganda campaign they will run  against trump  probably worse than last time.

Edited by phantom

Yea i think if desantis runs he is a lock to win  but i also think trump has a better then 50/50 chance of winning  Especially if things just keep on getting worse with this administration.
 Really trump should be a lock too I mean the problem is you know the dems  are gonna cheat harder for him  so to overcome all the cheating they're going to do will be tuff. What i mean by cheating  is the  massive  media  negative disinformation and propaganda campaign they will run  against trump  probably worse than last time.

Dillusional...list all of the amazing things that were happening under Trump again...and he then lost (put fraud aside for now) the election since their base was so jacked up and focused on "not Trump" due to his arrogance and mouth.

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying! Bill Belichek maybe?
Where's the Rep passion...it ain't behind Trump and a 50/50 rep party are not gonna beat even Newsome/AOC.
Trump at the height could beat Biden/Harris

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Dillusional...list all of the amazing things that were happening under Trump again...and he then lost (put fraud aside for now) the election since their base was so jacked up and focused on "not Trump" due to his arrogance and mouth.

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying! Bill Belichek maybe?
Where's the Rep passion...it ain't behind Trump and a 50/50 rep party are not gonna beat even Newsome/AOC.
Trump at the height could beat Biden/Harris

I think hatred for trump was mostly media  generated.  I mean when he was just a celebrity and  Business man everybody loved him the liberals loved him.  People just don't appreciate how powerful the media is at influencing peoples minds.  The globalist didn't want him because he couldn't be bought so he had to be Taken out had nothing to do with the people's will.

• Like 1

I think hatred for trump was mostly media  generated.  I mean when he was just a celebrity and  Business man everybody loved him the liberals loved him.  People just don't appreciate how powerful the media is at influencing peoples minds.  The globalist didn't want him because he couldn't be bought so he had to be Taken out had nothing to do with the people's will.

Agree! And that "media" is more powerful now and far reaching through scrolls and blurbs and memes with a less educated (even though we have more college graduates now than ever-for another thread!) consumer of the "media"
And so...(regardless of how much I like the economy of the country under his time) Trump still can't win. Republicans should accept that, use him to fire up the base for DeSantis and win walking away against who/whatever the Dems put up.
Does Trump love USA enough to let someone else have the spotlight? Not sure- he didn't in 2020

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Agree! And that "media" is more powerful now and far reaching through scrolls and blurbs and memes with a less educated (even though we have more college graduates now than ever-for another thread!) consumer of the "media"
And so...(regardless of how much I like the economy of the country under his time) Trump still can't win. Republicans should accept that, use him to fire up the base for DeSantis and win walking away against who/whatever the Dems put up.
Does Trump love USA enough to let someone else have the spotlight? Not sure- he didn't in 2020

If he runs in ‘24, Trump will win handily imho :) . 

• Like 1