Why we need Trump in 2024

57 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Agree! And that "media" is more powerful now and far reaching through scrolls and blurbs and memes with a less educated (even though we have more college graduates now than ever-for another thread!) consumer of the "media"
And so...(regardless of how much I like the economy of the country under his time) Trump still can't win. Republicans should accept that, use him to fire up the base for DeSantis and win walking away against who/whatever the Dems put up.
Does Trump love USA enough to let someone else have the spotlight? Not sure- he didn't in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there polls that show this ?  I mean  Desantis would be a better pick in my opinion but i still think trump could win .

I disgree about media having more power then ever now  Between Covid hunter biden  and all the trump BS  they expose themselves for what they are, not to be trusted. I think most people see that now no matter if you are right or left.

The way things are in America right now, if the GOP ran an average Joe, he would probably win.  That being said, there are still millions of indoctrinated idiots in this country that would still vote for another Democrat, along with all of the mail in ballots if they are allowed to be used again.

• Like 2

Agree! And that "media" is more powerful now and far reaching through scrolls and blurbs and memes with a less educated (even though we have more college graduates now than ever-for another thread!) consumer of the "media"
And so...(regardless of how much I like the economy of the country under his time) Trump still can't win. Republicans should accept that, use him to fire up the base for DeSantis and win walking away against who/whatever the Dems put up.
Does Trump love USA enough to let someone else have the spotlight? Not sure- he didn't in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The presidency will be won in the primary. My fear is with the staunch Trump supporters it goes..
Trump 26%
Desantis 24%
Haley 18%
Pence 8%
Etc.
Something like this

Then Trump loses again in the election. When any one of the others would have a Reagan type Landslide win over Jimmy Carter.

These guys are just orange blind. Your wasting your time arguing with them. Its sad they can't see the faults he has and the ability and overwhelming need to move on. Hopefully they won't lose the election for us. We have no idea who the Dems are running. Michelle Obama?
Trump is over. It's been 2.5 years in a presidency which divided the country like no other. The good things he did I praise. He was far better in policy than I ever thought he would be. Kudos. But to ignore that he was still an embarrassment as a president is lunacy. And it's all his Ego and my fear is that causes another loss and THAT we cannot take a chance on! Time to move on for the better of everyone. These guys think that people are now gonna vote for Trump because Biden is so bad...... Delusional. He is hated and will be again. And chances are Biden won't be the Dem lead.

I also won't get into the rigged election theory and the dry humping of a "movie". Lol. Let's not make it even close for further issues of rigged elections on either side and blow them out of the water! Another reason to move to a better candidate that will crush the Dems as they should be.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

The "Move On" idea was the brainchild of the left.  They want you to "move on" because they still fear Trump for all of the reasons the video in the first post mentions.

No matter who the GOP runs, the leftist main stream media will launch a smear campaign against them.  It will be just as bad as the one they ran against Trump and that new face will become just as hated.

Anyone who thinks any other GOP candidate will have a better chance than Trump of winning the next presidential election, has taken the bait the Democrats have tossed to them.

Trump is a known quantity.  There is no doubt where he stands.  Anyone else is a gamble that may not pay off.

5 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

This is all pointless and mute. It will all come down to who will by controlling the polling stations and the ballot count again.

Do you think the republicans were controlling the ballot boxes in Texas where Mayra Flores won a historically democratic stronghold?   I was thinking they were ballot harvesting otherwise how else could she win.  

• Like 1

My biggest fear is that Republicans and Conservatives and Independents will all assume that a Republican victory is a foregone conclusion and will not feel it necessary to vote. We have a habit of doing foolish things like that. This next mid-term election is so important for putting the brakes on Biden's assault on our country, we cannot afford to fall to over-confidence and apathy.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, cachemoney said:

Desantis will win in a land slide. Trump has too much baggage to win again, its time to move on people.

All he has to do is choose the RIGHT VP

Many Dems bashed Desantis for his handling of the Covid in Florida but I still think IF he runs against Joe , he’s a shoe in with the right running mate 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phantom said:

Are there polls that show this ?  I mean  Desantis would be a better pick in my opinion but i still think trump could win .

I disgree about media having more power then ever now  Between Covid hunter biden  and all the trump BS  they expose themselves for what they are, not to be trusted. I think most people see that now no matter if you are right or left.

I think a lot depends on what happens between now and the election , I don’t think Biden will make it to the election ..

There is no way Joe will be running in 2024.  He may be deceased by then.  

I predict he resigns a few days after he hits the 2 year mark.  That will allow his successor to run in 2024 and if they win, again in 2028, making a 10 year term possible.  At least that is what the Democrats are aiming for.

Of course 22 million illegals will have been given amnesty and voting rights by 2024, so it isn't inconceivable.

Edited by Grouse

23 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

If he runs in ‘24, Trump will win handily imho :) . 

Exactly. Like he did last time. Do you think these idiot democrats are pushing these fake 6th hearings for nothing?  They know they cheated to get the win and they know they won’t get away with it again. Trump will once again fill stadiums to standing room only. Florida will have the Vice President at most. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 8:18 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

These guys are just orange blind. Your wasting your time arguing with them. Its sad they can't see the faults he has and the ability and overwhelming need to move on. Hopefully they won't lose the election for us. We have no idea who the Dems are running. Michelle Obama?
Trump is over. It's been 2.5 years in a presidency which divided the country like no other. The good things he did I praise. He was far better in policy than I ever thought he would be. Kudos. But to ignore that he was still an embarrassment as a president is lunacy. And it's all his Ego and my fear is that causes another loss and THAT we cannot take a chance on! Time to move on for the better of everyone. These guys think that people are now gonna vote for Trump because Biden is so bad...... Delusional. He is hated and will be again. And chances are Biden won't be the Dem lead.

Lord, here we go again!! Orange blind?  I dont understand youre need to attack members of a party that would, hands down, vote for your preferred candidate overwhelmingly , at a rate approaching 100% (if not 100%))!! 

Everyone knows he has flaws, like all of us; does Desantis not also have flaws? I think you need to look at his DeSantis popularity in his own state before you so eagerly tout him as the heir apparent leader of the Republican party.  He has flaws and vulnerabilities to, it seems....

But hey, Id vote for him if it came down to him vs ANY DEMOCRAT running for Prez, which is what you would do as well, Im sure , if Trump were to receive the noimnation- right ? 

On 7/9/2022 at 8:18 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

I also won't get into the rigged election theory and the dry humping of a "movie". Lol.

How very analytical of you!!  Did you even watch it?  Ill bet you did not , amd thats why so easily dismiss it :) .

• Like 1

The goal should be to maximize the votes for whoever the Republican candidate is.  The best way to do that would be to keep Trump in the mix until the last possible moment, then pull the “bait and switch” to a candidate with his endorsement.  This is what we are seeing play out right now.  

The immediate goal should be to oust as many Democrats as possible, during the mid-terms.  Keeping gas prices above 3.43 per gallon, should be sufficient to get Republican majorities in both the Senate and Congress.   The only uncertainty is whether or not the current democrat controlled incompetence will result in all out nuclear war sometime soon.

We need to remember in 2020 Trump got more votes than any Presidential candidate in the history of the US.  He maximized the votes at that time.  Biden's total was higher, but dubious IMHO since he did not campaign and election rules were changed in many states to benefit him.

3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

We need to remember in 2020 Trump got more votes than any Presidential candidate in the history of the US.  He maximized the votes at that time.  Biden's total was higher, but dubious IMHO since he did not campaign and election rules were changed in many states to benefit him.

And also received the assistance of countless Mules in swing states to help carry him over the finish line ;)

• Like 1

"Except for the guy who got more votes, Trump got more votes than everyone else," is a weird way to make yourself feel better about losing bigly.

I have to think that Biden won't run again and Harris is a disaster, so who knows. Had Buttgieg been made VP he would be perfectly placed to run. Too bad, as I think he would make a good Pres. 

Here he is running circles around a Fox host.

• Haha 3

How very analytical of you!!  Did you even watch it?  Ill bet you did not , amd thats why so easily dismiss it  .

Watched it. Quite a "movie". I even ate popcorn and laughed at it. All it does is make those who already believe it believe it more. Proves nothing and is zero hard evidence. Even the guy that made the movie stated he has NO evidence that the election was rigged against Trump. You know it's a movie right? Just like the left made for Hilary.... propaganda to fire up the base. Nothing more. Wasn't going to bother being analytical cause the people that believe that just listen to what they want to hear.

If there is all this evidence then why can't any of it be brought to charges by a guy who was president? And the very judges and staffers he appointed himself and claimed to be "the greatest, best ever , no one's seen better..."..... All throw it out and tell him his wrong , including his own family. Get over it, move on, it's over.

Folks of your ilk worry me in the next election more than the Democrats. They lose in a landslide barring Trump getting a republican nomination and losing the election yet again to a door stop of a man named Joe Biden.

People that are hanging onto Trump at this point just seem to want revenge and not what's best for the country.

And yada yada it's all rigged , it must be cause he lost orrrrr he's just hated.....hmmm. I'm going with hated.

If you truly believe the election was rigged you should be storming the capital with the other crazy people...cause if its true why even bother with an election. To argue about it is waste of everyone's time.

Trump is unescusable for the way he acted on Jan 6th alone. And it will keep him from winning again. There is a handful that will be better to run and that will also win and not be an embarrassment. And when he starts crying that the election was stolen from him he will lose again.

Move on. I'm done. And never called you out or quoted or referred to you. So no personal attack of any kind.

But at this point to me all staunch Trump supporters who think he is electable and suitable to be president are delusional. My opinion like it or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, left field said:

"Except for the guy who got more votes, Trump got more votes than everyone else," is a weird way to make yourself feel better about losing bigly.

I have to think that Biden won't run again and Harris is a disaster, so who knows. Had Buttgieg been made VP he would be perfectly placed to run. Too bad, as I think he would make a good Pres. 

Here he is running circles around a Fox host.

Wait: Arent you a Conservative Lefty? I do believe you said that not too long ago on here !!  Buttigieg?? God help us :O

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Wasn't going to bother being analytical cause the people that believe that just listen to what they want to hear.

I see- What part of the Documentary is made up then?  

19 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If there is all this evidence then why can't any of it be brought to charges by a guy who was president? And the very judges and staffers he appointed himself and claimed to be "the greatest, best ever , no one's seen better..."..... All throw it out and tell him his wrong , including his own family. Get over it, move on, it's over.

That may happen yet; it only came out like 2 months ago, give it some time!!  Im actually, not too hopeful  that anything will come of it anyway, as the media and the current govt is controlled by the Dems, so lets just say theyre not "overly eager" to investigate new and credible evidence of election fraud.  

22 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Folks of your ilk worry me in the next election more than the Democrats.

My ilk?  I'm a bad person Then?  Youre bein kinda judgy , dont you think?

25 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If you truly believe the election was rigged you should be storming the capital with the other crazy people...cause if its true why even bother with an election. To argue about it is waste of everyone's time.

Well, if it happenes again-and this time to Desantis- maybe youll care a little more and the "rigged election" hypothesis wont be as far fetched of a concept , right?

27 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

And never called you out or quoted or referred to you. So no personal attack of any kind.

Really ? (See the my ilk quote).  I believe that I "called you out" quite respectfully and challenged you on your statement regarding the Documentary and the evidence provided therein- you were not. 

31 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

But at this point to me all staunch Trump supporters who think he is electable and suitable to be president are delusional. My opinion like it or not.

I dont think anyone has a problem with youre opinion as I certainly dont; but I will challenge you on the election fraud thing and will debate the evidence with you anytime youd like.  And If you prove me wrong , I would freely admit  my mistake  - I wonder though, would you?

27 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Wait: Arent you a Conservative Lefty? I do believe you said that not too long ago on here !!  Buttigieg?? God help us :O

Rockefeller Republican which doesn't fit into whatever the current republican party is. Somehow we've gone from "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall" to this shitshow of morons.

What is your objection to Buttigieg? Harvard educated, Rhodes scholar, military service, ran a city. These are the kinds of people we should be encouraging to serve.

Edited by left field

1 minute ago, left field said:

Rockefeller Republican which doesn't fit into whatever the current republican party is. 

Somehow we've gone from "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall" to this shitshow of morons.

What is your objection to Buttigieg? Harvard educated, Rhodes scholar, military service, ran a city. These are the kinds of people we should be encouraging to serve.

Got it, so your not really conservative then, right? I  mean, after all, Rockefellers been dead , like 50 years , hasnt he ?

In regards to Mayor Pete, I think hes an absolute moron.

For starters, He is incredibly left wing and is among the vanguard currently leading  the "Woke Movement" . I mean, Were talking about an individual that never fails to see racism anywhere he looks, including, apparently,  road design and construction :D.  

I dont think anyone has a problem with youre opinion as I certainly dont; but I will challenge you on the election fraud thing and will debate the evidence with you anytime youd like.  And If you prove me wrong , I would freely admit  my mistake  - I wonder though, would you?
Absolutely. If it is proven the election is a fraud I want everyone and everything convicted. It won't make me like Trump ever but the will of the American people is always what is to be done. That being said does Trump need another 2.5 years ? Maybe 5 more? Its not a recent topic. And every single court including his very own appointees and staff have thrown it out. Even his own family. Its over. Does that not mean anything to you either?

And I'm not sure what you want me to point out in the movie that isn't credible as none of it is substancianted. See the interview with Glenn Beck and Dinesh where he states "I have no evidence". To debate the "evidence" with you isnt even a point when there isn't any as stated by the guy that actually made the movie. You really have to watch it without wanting it to be true.

Because he shows a video of a person at an election site isn't evidence. You can't see what is being done and there is no evidence it wasn't staged by either side. When the tent was shaken in the Blair witch project did you believe it?

It's funny you say documentary as that's what they called the Hilary movie too. Lol.

Propoganda nothing else.

I say of your ilk .... As people that blindly support Trump. If the next presidential election is lost it is most likely because of Trump supporter's. Think about it ....who else loses to Joe Biden. Lol . Oh right it's all rigged .. I forgot. So what's it matter?. Again if you truly believe that then why do you care if he runs again or not?

My biggest idiocy here is not following my own advice I gave. To debate with people who still believe Trump is viable and what's best for this country is a waste of our time. I hope we meet to to terms in the next election and both can celebrate a win over the left with a better candidate. Does Disantis and Haley and Pence and others have faults? Of course . But not Faults like the San Andreas that Trump drags along.

Let's just hope the worst president in history is gone next election and we can make it til then. The good news is we both are hoping for that. And in the big picture that's what matters.

Til then we are just not on the same page and my mistake for getting sucked into another tarpit. Lol

Time to go - gotta clean the boat from fishslime!

Many people in this country simply do not understand the ramifications of proving the 2020 election was stolen.  The core of this country's principles are founded in a "one man, one vote" credo.  Proving Trump won would destroy any semblance of voter integrity left in this land, thereby taking the country down with it.

That is why no government agency, no judicial agency and no executive agency is going to seriously investigate anything to do with the 2020 election.

I do not think anyone can examine the evidence obtained by True The Vote and say it isn't credible.  I don't think it would be possible to refute what they can prove.

If you believe the election wasn't stolen, you have come to accept the lies being thrown at us by every faction of our corrupt government to cover up an obvious political coup in order to protect themselves and their best interests.  What do you think would happen in this country if it was factually proven Trump really won?  When you understand the answer to that question, you will understand why it will never be pursued or admitted.

What you also need to understand right now is, our government is completely corrupt and your vote doesn't matter anymore.  You are no longer a free citizen in this land.  You're being ruled.  Everything that is happening since Biden was installed in the White House should be enough proof to make you believe it.  If you think that's funny, I encourage you to laugh..... while you still can.