Why we need Trump in 2024

8 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

And every single court including his very own appointees and staff have thrown it out. Even his own family. Its over. Does that not mean anything to you either?

They threw out the cases over a year ago Rob; that has NOTHING to do with the evidence presented in 2000 Mules.  Look it up yourself!! I did so a few weeks ago. There has been NO new litigation brought to the courts in ragrads to election fruad allegations by Trump and his team since, like last February or so ('21 I mean).

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Absolutely. If it is proven the election is a fraud I want everyone and everything convicted. It won't make me like Trump ever but the will of the American people is always what is to be done. That being said does Trump need another 2.5 years ? Maybe 5 more? Its not a recent topic.

Good!! And is it is ever, definitevly proven then Ill hold you to that as you should me if the opposite turns out to be the case!!

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Because he shows a video of a person at an election site isn't evidence.

Theres a little more to it then that and you know it- if you watched the video, that is.  And since you said you did, Ill assume that you did and remind you that, in the documentary, there was footage of MULTIPLE people dumping BUTTLOADS of ballots, LATE AT NIGHT (2-3 occlock in the morning) into the dropboxes and THEN, taking a pic of that afterward.  Is that definitive beyond a shadoe of a doubt proof? No, but looks pretty damn suspicious to me, doesnt it ?

15 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

ou can't see what is being done and there is no evidence it wasn't staged by either side.

I dont believe it is, but you may have a point there and this is why it should be investigated!!! Surely , you dont have a problem with them (i.e., the Feds) at least looking into the evidence presented in the fim, right?  

17 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It's funny you say documentary as that's what they called the Hilary movie too. Lol.

It is a documentary.

18 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Propoganda nothing else.

I disagree and so did alot of other people who watched it; but again ,I could be wrong; I just want them to investigate it!!

20 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I say of your ilk .... As people that blindly support Trump. If the next presidential election is lost it is most likely because of Trump supporter's.

Again, you dont really know me so how can you say for sure that I "blindly" support Trump? Are you a Desantis Acolyte? Youve mentiuoned him multiple times now as your guy in several differnt posts in the political forum; does that mean that your a blind Desantis follower? Certainly not...  So why, then, must I be labelled a "blind Trump supporter" just because I say I like him on here and that I would vote for him again, if it comes to that?  As ive said before, I will vote for ANY Republican nominee for President , Trump, Desantic, Haley, Tim Scott, etc.-it doesnt matter!! As long as we get rid of that buffoon Biden is all that really metters!! Yes, Trump is my first choice, admittedly, but would I support Desantis if he were nominated?  Hells yeah!!!

26 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

My biggest idiocy here is not following my own advice I gave. To debate with people who still believe Trump is viable and what's best for this country is a waste of our time

Not ifdiocy- I think you dont believe what youre saying here and actually do not think its a waste of time, cuz it aint!! Robust respectful Debate is ALWAYS  healthyIMHO and NEVER a waste of time ;)

28 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I hope we meet to to terms in the next election and both can celebrate a win over the left with a better candidate.

100% agree.

28 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Does Disantis and Haley and Pence and others have faults? Of course . But not Faults like the San Andreas that Trump drags along.

Maybe- guess well have to wait and see what happens!

29 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Time to go - gotta clean the boat from fishslime!

Wish I had a boat :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, left field said:

"Except for the guy who got more votes, Trump got more votes than everyone else," is a weird way to make yourself feel better about losing bigly.

I have to think that Biden won't run again and Harris is a disaster, so who knows. Had Buttgieg been made VP he would be perfectly placed to run. Too bad, as I think he would make a good Pres. 

Here he is running circles around a Fox host.

If we're to go on his job performance as Secretary of the Dept of transportation, he would be in the unemployment line, but when your part of the F up, move up club, your job performance doesn't matter, as long as you meet the requirements of their Woke check list.

A blow up sex doll could do a better job than the current VP, but Mayor Pete and Kamala have something in common, they both like drinking cocktails.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Edited by Shoots100

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Got it, so your not really conservative then, right? I  mean, after all, Rockefellers been dead , like 50 years , hasnt he ?

In regards to Mayor Pete, I think hes an absolute moron.

For starters, He is incredibly left wing and is among the vanguard currently leading  the "Woke Movement" . I mean, Were talking about an individual that never fails to see racism anywhere he looks, including, apparently,  road design and construction :D.  

You may need to look up what RR means. 

Buttigieg is many things, but moron ain't one of them.

Are you referring to "Reconnecting Communities"? If so, it's a pretty good idea to rebuild and/or tear down roads that divided cities and marginalized neighbourhoods.

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

... there was footage of MULTIPLE people dumping BUTTLOADS of ballots, LATE AT NIGHT ...

A Trump buttload? If so, that would be a lot of ballots!

57 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

If we're to go on his job performance as Secretary of the Dept of transportation, he would be in the unemployment line, but when your part of the F up, move up club, your job performance doesn't matter, as long as you meet the requirements of their Woke check list.

A blow up sex doll could do a better job than the current VP, but Mayor Pete and Kamala have something in common, they both like drinking cocktails.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

It's a little odd that you immediately go to fellatio, but if that's your thing I support your freedom and right to explore.

5 minutes ago, left field said:

Who mentioned RR?

5 minutes ago, left field said:

Many on here would disagree with that sentiment, myself included; but Trump is a moron?  Not!!

9 minutes ago, left field said:

No a buttload and yes, it was!!!

6 minutes ago, left field said:

Are you referring to "Reconnecting Communities"? If so, it's a pretty good idea to rebuild and/or tear down roads that divided cities and marginalized neighbourhoods.

So you agree with his Woke sentiment then about Roads being racist!!

Who mentioned RR?

Many on here would disagree with that sentiment, myself included; but Trump is a moron?  Not!!

No a buttload and yes, it was!!!

So you agree with his Woke sentiment then about Roads being racist!!

North, buddy, work with me here. A Rockefeller Republican refers to someone who is moderate to liberal on social issues and generally conservative on the rest. Like the majority of the country.

I didn't call Trump a moron. Vile, degenerate POS, sure. I'm not the only one who thinks so. Here's an evangelical writer calling out other evangelicals for their hypocrisy in rejecting a black christian family man with zero moral scandal in favour of a morally bankrupt and depraved white guy.

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2018/01/24/white-evangelicals-people/

Which leads to: are roads racist? No. Were roads and neighbourhoods designed in the '50s and '60s by white guys to disenfranchise and limit black people. I'm going to say yes. Making cities better for everyone benefits everyone.

I respect the portion of 81M who admit regret voting for Biden. The ones who preferred a green 401K, lower gas, less inflation, and overall a better state of life.

Anyone else who pretends this is what they voted for and wanted to see, is full of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

3 hours ago, left field said:

It's a little odd that you immediately go to fellatio, but if that's your thing I support your freedom and right to explore.

I said cocktail, not fellatio, but I knew you'd automatically think that, that's why I wrote "get your mind out of the gutter."

Moron is too strong of a word for buttigieg, Incompetent and underwhelming are better. 

1 hour ago, left field said:

Which leads to: are roads racist? No. Were roads and neighbourhoods designed in the '50s and '60s by white guys to disenfranchise and limit black people. I'm going to say yes. Making cities better for everyone benefits everyone.

Except that most of the roads built in the 50's and 60's, were built through predominantly white neighborhoods at the time, before they migrated to different neighborhoods and the newer generation of minorities moved in.

Back then, they went from point A to point B in the straightest line possible and didn't care to move whoever/whatever was in the way to make it happen.

Claiming the road engineers built them in areas because they were racist is total ignorance of the facts.

It would also be ignorant to claim that the name "White house" is racist, when it was given that name because after the sandstone walls were whitewashed, it was white in color.

Were they racists, or did they just call it as they saw it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shoots100 said:

Except that most of the roads built in the 50's and 60's, were built through predominantly white neighborhoods at the time, before they migrated to different neighborhoods and the newer generation of minorities moved in.

Back then, they went from point A to point B in the straightest line possible and didn't care to move whoever/whatever was in the way to make it happen.

Claiming the road engineers built them in areas because they were racist is total ignorance of the facts.

It would also be ignorant to claim that the name "White house" is racist, when it was given that name because after the sandstone walls were whitewashed, it was white in color.

Were they racists, or did they just call it as they saw it ?

White House is a cool strawman. 

The idea that there wasn't less consideration given to black neighbourhoods pre Civil Rights is quaint.

3 hours ago, left field said:

A lot of where minorities are living now in cities are around the old closed up steel mills and factories. That were surrounded my worker families most probably white in the 50’s and 60’s. It seems silly to me, but if you could explain it better One might see why you would believe that. 

13 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Lord, here we go again!! Orange blind?  I dont understand youre need to attack members of a party that would, hands down, vote for your preferred candidate overwhelmingly , at a rate approaching 100% (if not 100%))!! 

Everyone knows he has flaws, like all of us; does Desantis not also have flaws? I think you need to look at his DeSantis popularity in his own state before you so eagerly tout him as the heir apparent leader of the Republican party.  He has flaws and vulnerabilities to, it seems....

But hey, Id vote for him if it came down to him vs ANY DEMOCRAT running for Prez, which is what you would do as well, Im sure , if Trump were to receive the noimnation- right ? 

How very analytical of you!!  Did you even watch it?  Ill bet you did not , amd thats why so easily dismiss it :) .

Exactly.  Trump had to be a dick just because he had to fight back the useless democrats every single day. I believe the 2nd time around you will see a different person. I know he will still be Trump to a point but I think more will be allowed to run off his back without a fight back. He would once again come in a turn this country back to where he once had it. Everyone would have the chance to be successful and not go broke. 

9 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Watched it. Quite a "movie". I even ate popcorn and laughed at it. All it does is make those who already believe it believe it more. Proves nothing and is zero hard evidence. Even the guy that made the movie stated he has NO evidence that the election was rigged against Trump. You know it's a movie right? Just like the left made for Hilary.... propaganda to fire up the base. Nothing more. Wasn't going to bother being analytical cause the people that believe that just listen to what they want to hear.

If there is all this evidence then why can't any of it be brought to charges by a guy who was president? And the very judges and staffers he appointed himself and claimed to be "the greatest, best ever , no one's seen better..."..... All throw it out and tell him his wrong , including his own family. Get over it, move on, it's over.

Folks of your ilk worry me in the next election more than the Democrats. They lose in a landslide barring Trump getting a republican nomination and losing the election yet again to a door stop of a man named Joe Biden.

People that are hanging onto Trump at this point just seem to want revenge and not what's best for the country.

And yada yada it's all rigged , it must be cause he lost orrrrr he's just hated.....hmmm. I'm going with hated.

If you truly believe the election was rigged you should be storming the capital with the other crazy people...cause if its true why even bother with an election. To argue about it is waste of everyone's time.

Trump is unescusable for the way he acted on Jan 6th alone. And it will keep him from winning again. There is a handful that will be better to run and that will also win and not be an embarrassment. And when he starts crying that the election was stolen from him he will lose again.

Move on. I'm done. And never called you out or quoted or referred to you. So no personal attack of any kind.

But at this point to me all staunch Trump supporters who think he is electable and suitable to be president are delusional. My opinion like it or not.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

So if your so sure that he is not electable again why is every democrat trying their damndest to make some kind of broken law to make it totally impossible for him to Run again?  The only delusional one is the Person that does not think that man will pack stadiums and once again have flags and stickers on about every car,truck,boat and house. And for someone to say that he did not lose because of illegal mail in votes along with democrat states changing voting laws the very night of the election…Well delusional would not even be strong enough for that one. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

So if your so sure that he is not electable again why is every democrat trying their damndest to make some kind of broken law to make it totally impossible for him to Run again?  The only delusional one is the Person that does not think that man will pack stadiums and once again have flags and stickers on about every car,truck,boat and house. And for someone to say that he did not lose because of illegal mail in votes along with democrat states changing voting laws the very night of the election…Well delusional would not even be strong enough for that one. 

The dems would LOVE for him to run again as its the only chance they have to win.  See 2020.  Yes he packs stadiums and has a staunch following - the exact same people from 2020.  And the exact same people from 2020 still hate him.  If Desantis, Haley, Lee, etc get the nomination they still get the Trump vote as well as the republicans that vote anti trump and prob even a few Dems.  Therefore a landslide.  This is easy math.  Move on.  And move on to better choices and whats best for the country. We dont need Trump revenge we need to win the white house!  Again the presidency will be won in the primary. because his followers travel well and pack stadiums doesnt mean anything - see 2020. Is Duke the nations favorite basketball team or the most hated?  they pack stadums too.....

Whats Scary is the diehard Trump supporters are the most likely reason for the Dems to stay in power and so many cant see it.  Voting for him in the primary is doing nothing but helping them.    

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The dems would LOVE for him to run again as its the only chance they have to win.  See 2020.  Yes he packs stadiums and has a staunch following - the exact same people from 2020.  And the exact same people from 2020 still hate him.  If Desantis, Haley, Lee, etc get the nomination they still get the Trump vote as well as the republicans that vote anti trump and prob even a few Dems.  Therefore a landslide.  This is easy math.  Move on.  And move on to better choices and whats best for the country. We dont need Trump revenge we need to win the white house!  Again the presidency will be won in the primary. because his followers travel well and pack stadiums doesnt mean anything - see 2020. Is Duke the nations favorite basketball team or the most hated?  they pack stadums too.....

Whats Scary is the diehard Trump supporters are the most likely reason for the Dems to stay in power and so many cant see it.  Voting for him in the primary is doing nothing but helping them.    

That statement does not hold a lot of water. And you totally ignored the statement of why are democrats doing everything in their power to try and make it so the man CANT run?  If it’s such an easy win over them they would not bother. It’s because they know what they got away with last election and they know they lost to him in truths. Not saying others would not do as good a job but after these 4 years and Trump blasting record votes in the last fake election he will beat any democrat they put up there. 

• Like 1

That statement does not hold a lot of water. And you totally ignored the statement of why are democrats doing everything in their power to try and make it so the man CANT run?  If it’s such an easy win over them they would not bother. It’s because they know what they got away with last election and they know they lost to him in truths. Not saying others would not do as good a job but after these 4 years and Trump blasting record votes in the last fake election he will beat any democrat they put up there. 

So the Dems who have been deemed so moronic and stupid and bumbling can now be trusted as mastermind strategist. I think they are pretending to go after him to piss him off and goad his ego which forces him to run knowing he is the only Rep they can beat...fairly this time (does that satisfy the unfair election thing) since many of the rational "Hold your nose and vote for trump" Trump voters may not pull that lever again because they are just sick of the angst he brings (I know- not his fault they attack him first) to the country.

Remember- we (most on this site) are on the same side politically and both want Rep back in control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, left field said:

North, buddy, work with me here. A Rockefeller Republican refers to someone who is moderate to liberal on social issues and generally conservative on the rest. Like the majority of the country.

I didn't call Trump a moron. Vile, degenerate POS, sure. I'm not the only one who thinks so. Here's an evangelical writer calling out other evangelicals for their hypocrisy in rejecting a black christian family man with zero moral scandal in favour of a morally bankrupt and depraved white guy.

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2018/01/24/white-evangelicals-people/

Lefty, I understand what youre saying , but with all due respect, if you would support Buttigieg-a farleft wokester-for Prez,  then I think that would disqualify you as ANY kind of Republican, Rockefeller included!! 

Only you, of course, can truly know what your belief system/political ideology is, but it just seems to me the old "Walks like a Duck, talks like a Duck" adage would apply here; and  If you like and support a far lefty like Buttigieg, then you aint a conservative seems apt to me.  As an example, if I made a claim to you that in reality, I'm a liberal Democrat and have just been voting Republican/supporting Trump recently due to Bidens incompetence, would you believe me? Every political post authored by me on here (sans the abortion issue as Im pro choice) has been pro Republican/Conservative just as EVERY ONE of yours has been pro Dem/Liberal and/or anti Republican; yet youre a Rebulican?  Forgive me, but I is dubious!! :D

Now, dont get me wrong; being Liberal is fine w me, just be honest about it!!  I think that Liberals are mostly wrong in contemporary society because they obsess over race-for example, the inane "roads are racist" nonsense touted by Buttigieg-gender and  identity politics(among countless other issues) which I think are generally, a waste of time due to the progression of society. IMHO,  these issues are actually WORSENED by their constant aggravation.

If it were 1930, Im sure Id be a Liberal- seriously , because back then, there was a real reason for it, but not today as weve come so far as a nation .  

You asked me in a previous post if I would object to a Buttigieg candidacy and if so, basically, what the nature of that objection would be- I answered. So now, if I may, let me ask you this: would you support a Ron Desantis run for President (this is for my  man Rob!!  :D)?  And if not, what would your objection be? I couldnt imagine that youd have a problem with it right, being a Republican and all, correct? And if not, why not?

Great discussion here, btw :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

So the Dems who have been deemed so moronic and stupid and bumbling can now be trusted as mastermind strategist. I think they are pretending to go after him to piss him off and goad his ego which forces him to run knowing he is the only Rep they can beat...fairly this time (does that satisfy the unfair election thing) since many of the rational "Hold your nose and vote for trump" Trump voters may not pull that lever again because they are just sick of the angst he brings (I know- not his fault they attack him first) to the country.

Remember- we (most on this site) are on the same side politically and both want Rep back in control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it’s a proven fact of what they did with the Mail in votes and the pandemic. It’s also a proven fact of the changing the voting laws the night of the election. That would not happen from a group knowing without a doubt that they had the election in the bag. It’s also pretty safe to say that this fake Jan 6th hearing thing would not do them any good to piss him off. The real fact is, just like the failed impeachment’s they are doing anything they can to make it so Trump can’t run Legally. That is a group that is afraid of losing and they know if they don’t not have the vices to cheat again next election Trump and of course…. His Real record number of votes would beat them. They know they got away with one and they know it’s highly doubtful they will ever get that chance again. They are scared shitless of that man. 

• Like 2

The whole DC swamp is afraid of him, because he threatens to expose all of the corruption that has become the norm for our government, Dems and GOP both.  All the "Never Trump" traitors like the Bush clan, the Cheneys, Romney and the rest, all know he will expose all the corrupt deals they've made and they will use any tactic to prevent it. 

The entire corrupt government is aligned against the man, because he is for the people and they are not.  He's not one of them and never will be, and they cannot let him have the power to prove how corrupt they are.

No other GOP nominee is going to do that.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

I've mentioned DeSantis before and if he ran for 2024 Pres. and included any kind of sponsoring Term Limits like the POTUS has - 2 term max - then I think he would capture lots of votes . Trump did the country a lot of good and accomplished  some good things , if only he kept his big mouth shut ! Biden's million plus illegals would never have been here ( who's paying for them ? ) We would not have re-armed the Taliban , Trump negotiated with the Taliban to keep hands off Kabul and bring our troops / people home safely . Putin would never have invaded Ukraine unless he saw weakness in the White House , which is obviously there ! And last but now least the " Economy " , but that's another ten or so pages ! All I know right now is my 401K is taking a beating , the buck stops at the White House whomever resides there !

Lefty, I understand what youre saying , but with all due respect, if you would support Buttigieg-a farleft wokester-for Prez,  then I think that would disqualify you as ANY kind of Republican, Rockefeller included!! 

Only you, of course, can truly know what your belief system/political ideology is, but it just seems to me the old "Walks like a Duck, talks like a Duck" adage would apply here; and  If you like and support a far lefty like Buttigieg, then you aint a conservative seems apt to me.  As an example, if I made a claim to you that in reality, I'm a liberal Democrat and have just been voting Republican/supporting Trump recently due to Bidens incompetence, would you believe me? Every political post authored by me on here (sans the abortion issue as Im pro choice) has been pro Republican/Conservative just as EVERY ONE of yours has been pro Dem/Liberal and/or anti Republican; yet youre a Rebulican?  Forgive me, but I is dubious!! :D

Now, dont get me wrong; being Liberal is fine w me, just be honest about it!!  I think that Liberals are mostly wrong in contemporary society because they obsess over race-for example, the inane "roads are racist" nonsense touted by Buttigieg-gender and  identity politics(among countless other issues) which I think are generally, a waste of time due to the progression of society. IMHO,  these issues are actually WORSENED by their constant aggravation.

If it were 1930, Im sure Id be a Liberal- seriously , because back then, there was a real reason for it, but not today as weve come so far as a nation .  

You asked me in a previous post if I would object to a Buttigieg candidacy and if so, basically, what the nature of that objection would be- I answered. So now, if I may, let me ask you this: would you support a Ron Desantis run for President (this is for my  man Rob!!  :D)?  And if not, what would your objection be? I couldnt imagine that youd have a problem with it right, being a Republican and all, correct? And if not, why not?

Great discussion here, btw :)

I don't subscribe to or particularly care about political designations (left/right, liberal/conservative, dem/rep). I think the blind adherence to a political ideology and party borders on zealotry and is the mark of the unthinking. The other issue is that those labels have pretty much lost all meaning and at this point are only used as bludgeons against the other side.

But, if it helps, I have repeatedly said that I'm liberal here and conservative there. Not sure how much more clear I can make that.

As for Buttegieg, I like smart people. Imperfect? Sure. Wrong at times? We all are. He seems to be unflappable and I like that.

Did you watch that Wyoming debate I posted? I would vote for Cheney based on that. Who would you choose? Did you read the evangelical piece? Agree or disagree?

I'm a little surprised by that lack of discussion on the Jan 6 hearings here. The country was almost lost by a violent attack on the capitol during the peaceful transfer of power and that was all on Trump. What do you think would have happened had the mob come across Pence? A few of them dead by Secret Service, then what? Oh well, gas prices and Hunter's laptop.

Desantis scares the hell out of me. He is ten times smarter than Trump but seems to be an evil vindictive prick and I think he would finish what Trump started. We used to say that the country would survive Trump, now I'm not so sure. We are heading toward a massive sea change - this new legislating SC bench is a good example - and I don't think it will necessarily be the change people want. 

If you want the Reps to take control again, then reread Crappy and Rob. They seem to get it. You're Trump adoration is not only going to hurt the country, it will hurt you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

i outlined that for sure.  They hate him, its that easy. As do so many republicans and dems.  He is a waste of time at this point for both sides.  Better options to be had that are electable.  if i was a dem i would be hoping he runs as he is about the only person or inattimiate object that could ever possibly lose to Joe Biden and prob will again.  All you have to do is start showing all the Jan 6th footage and get him all riled up and his Ego inflammed so he looks like an angry man and hes done. Whether you agree with Jan 6th or not he is still gonna have to tow that behind him. How can you say he can beat anyone out there ?? 2020 ring a bell?  Lets not take the chance and have a candidate that will plow the ground with all of them.  Drop the Trump revenge, move on for whats best for the country and help get rid of some of this division.  A Rep of any sort other than him with a landslide win has a chance to do that.  If you cant see how much he is hated by so many in the country then i dont know what to tell you. As i said people that push for him are my worst fear in this election, not the Dems. Cause it will be a Reagen type of win otherwise.  

43 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i outlined that for sure.  They hate him, its that easy. As do so many republicans and dems.  He is a waste of time at this point for both sides.  Better options to be had that are electable.  if i was a dem i would be hoping he runs as he is about the only person or inattimiate object that could ever possibly lose to Joe Biden and prob will again.  All you have to do is start showing all the Jan 6th footage and get him all riled up and his Ego inflammed so he looks like an angry man and hes done. Whether you agree with Jan 6th or not he is still gonna have to tow that behind him. How can you say he can beat anyone out there ?? 2020 ring a bell?  Lets not take the chance and have a candidate that will plow the ground with all of them.  Drop the Trump revenge, move on for whats best for the country and help get rid of some of this division.  A Rep of any sort other than him with a landslide win has a chance to do that.  If you cant see how much he is hated by so many in the country then i dont know what to tell you. As i said people that push for him are my worst fear in this election, not the Dems. Cause it will be a Reagen type of win otherwise.  

I despise Trump, and will not vote for him regardless. If worse comes to worst, I will just not vote for president. However, I would strongly consider voting for a republican who is not morally bankrupt like Trump is.

I’m not trying to make this about me, but just the point that there are a lot of folks out there who feel the way I do, and we are the voters that the republicans need to be trying to get on board. It won’t take much to swing me to the right, but Trump will do the opposite. 

• Like 1

I fully agree with Robs assessment. The dems would love to see Trump run again. The people that love him( northcountryman thinks he's  a stud,if that doesn't tell you something about skewed perception) still love him,but there is nobody left on the fence if it comes to Trump. That advantage of not knowing what to expect is gone now. 

I always wonder too how you Trump lovers come to think that he is out for the good of the people. Is there any example you can point me too? Trump cares about Trump,that is the long and short of it.  And you guys trust a guy to clear the swamp that took his supporters money to supposedly fight for the election fraud investigation and instead put it in his pocket? and Rudy's pocket too?

Trump 2024!!!

I despise Trump, and will not vote for him regardless. If worse comes to worst, I will just not vote for president. However, I would strongly consider voting for a republican who is not morally bankrupt like Trump is.
I’m not trying to make this about me, but just the point that there are a lot of folks out there who feel the way I do, and we are the voters that the republicans need to be trying to get on board. It won’t take much to swing me to the right, but Trump will do the opposite. 
My 83 year old mother than doesn't vote made it a point to get out and vote against him. Lol. People just hate the guy.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk