Why we need Trump in 2024

1 hour ago, left field said:

Tarnishing the conservative name? To quote Groucho, I would never belong to a club that would have someone like me as a member.

Did you read this part of the NYT article:

"It is fairly typical for moderate Wyoming Republicans to recruit Democrats to switch parties ahead of primaries — it was key to Gov. Mark Gordon’s victory over a primary field that included Ms. Hageman in 2018. Democrats and independents can change their party affiliations by mail up to 14 days before the primary, or they can do so at the polls on Election Day."

A hard-core conservative politician (Dick Cheney's daughter no less) reaching across the aisle to represent her constituents and unafraid to pour salt on the biggest slug in the swamp? Kind of thought you guys would be all over this. 

Where are you on Kinzinger?

Can you give me a garbage example other than she's smacking Trump upside the head?

We're not. I simply pointed out that the price had dropped $0.75. Too fast for Fox.

I see you've been up all night, shitposting on your employer's dime. Way to keep the economy rolling.

So, Biden.

He represents that last of a generation of politicians that believe in bipartisanship. It's clear that the new generation (on both sides) want to tear down the institutions that made this country what it is. There was a time when they worked together for the betterment of the country. Now, it seems that pwning the other side is the goal.

I said early on that Biden's opportunity was to reset the country after almost losing it to Trump and his masters. We came this close. When a former National Security Advisor tales the Fifth when asked if he believes in the peaceful transfer of power, you're in strange new water. In a dead wind. When a sitting president gives the order to let an armed mob past security and encourages them to match on the capital, well, let's hope charges come out of this.

Biden good:

Bipartisan infrastructure bill in record time. Someone told me that Trump used to be a builder or something and he couldn't do it.

Rolling out the vaccines in record time and getting them to people.

Jobless claims the lowest they've been in 50 years.

More new jobs created than in any other year.

Unemployment at 3.9 percent.

He put together an extraordinary EU coalition against Russia when they invaded Ukraine. 

He looks great is a suit and has normal sized man hands unlike Fat Donny Two Scoops.

Bad:

Harris. I am shocked how terrible she is or at least how awful her optics are.

Afghanistan. Good idea, badly executed. Not sure that's totally on him, but the buck stops at his desk.

Inflation. This is a tough one. What's to blame? Pandemic, European war, supply chain? Who's to blame? WH? Fed? Corporations raising prices through the roof because they can? 

Age isn't doing kind things to his mind.

To sum up, as I've said many times: good/bad, I'm kind of in the middle and roll with the punches. 

You may be wrong, but You're ok Lefty ;)  

What I  like about you is the fact that despite  our oppositional views, you still manage to keep your cool and tolerate our nonsense !!

Peace,

NC Man :D

3 hours ago, left field said:

Tarnishing the conservative name? To quote Groucho, I would never belong to a club that would have someone like me as a member.

Did you read this part of the NYT article:

"It is fairly typical for moderate Wyoming Republicans to recruit Democrats to switch parties ahead of primaries — it was key to Gov. Mark Gordon’s victory over a primary field that included Ms. Hageman in 2018. Democrats and independents can change their party affiliations by mail up to 14 days before the primary, or they can do so at the polls on Election Day."

A hard-core conservative politician (Dick Cheney's daughter no less) reaching across the aisle to represent her constituents and unafraid to pour salt on the biggest slug in the swamp? Kind of thought you guys would be all over this. 

Where are you on Kinzinger?

Can you give me a garbage example other than she's smacking Trump upside the head?

We're not. I simply pointed out that the price had dropped $0.75. Too fast for Fox.

I see you've been up all night, shitposting on your employer's dime. Way to keep the economy rolling.

So, Biden.

He represents that last of a generation of politicians that believe in bipartisanship. It's clear that the new generation (on both sides) want to tear down the institutions that made this country what it is. There was a time when they worked together for the betterment of the country. Now, it seems that pwning the other side is the goal.

I said early on that Biden's opportunity was to reset the country after almost losing it to Trump and his masters. We came this close. When a former National Security Advisor tales the Fifth when asked if he believes in the peaceful transfer of power, you're in strange new water. In a dead wind. When a sitting president gives the order to let an armed mob past security and encourages them to match on the capital, well, let's hope charges come out of this.

Biden good:

Bipartisan infrastructure bill in record time. Someone told me that Trump used to be a builder or something and he couldn't do it.

Rolling out the vaccines in record time and getting them to people.

Jobless claims the lowest they've been in 50 years.

More new jobs created than in any other year.

Unemployment at 3.9 percent.

He put together an extraordinary EU coalition against Russia when they invaded Ukraine. 

He looks great is a suit and has normal sized man hands unlike Fat Donny Two Scoops.

Bad:

Harris. I am shocked how terrible she is or at least how awful her optics are.

Afghanistan. Good idea, badly executed. Not sure that's totally on him, but the buck stops at his desk.

Inflation. This is a tough one. What's to blame? Pandemic, European war, supply chain? Who's to blame? WH? Fed? Corporations raising prices through the roof because they can? 

Age isn't doing kind things to his mind.

To sum up, as I've said many times: good/bad, I'm kind of in the middle and roll with the punches. 

You mean hiding infrastructure monies with very little work to show where the cash is.   You mean taking credit for a vaccine that was already made, being pushed into a million or more before the transfer?                  Are we also talking about the same vaccine that the idiots on the left would not indorse, take or recommend because Trump made it but yet pushed the same crap after the transfer of power?  Typical democratic bull shit. Useless party. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, left field said:

Just one of the perks of being an employee so valuable, the only thing the boss doesn't want you to do is retire.  Something you will never know.