Disaster!!!!!

erussell

I would take a hammer and keep hitting it until it is completely numb. ;)

No, seriously that is a very bad development. i can't imagine how you are going to be able to hunt without losing a bunch of days.

How on earth did you do that kind of damage?

Doc

I just got a new (well different) bow for this season just two days ago. I finally got tru glo sights on it and QAD rest so I only shot it yesterday. Over the summer I fell from a ladder only 6 ft but landed on my right shoulder and did hurt it. it hurt for weeks, now last night shooting it's killing me again and I only pulled it back 5 times and im done, so i just had my poundage rduced to less than 60 because I just can't do it

I had a accident a number of years ago, I had the wind blow a branch into my ancor as I was coming to full draw on a buck. It caused the release to go off, also a part of branch pushed the arrow at the same time. The BH entered my open grip on the bow handle, causing me to have 35 striches in the index finger. That had shot me up so they go sew me up. I tried the next day to shoot with the finger in a splint, and about 3 times the normal size. By the next day I cause grip the bow, two days later I got the buck I had started to draw on.

We all hope you will be able to recover and be out there. Let us know how you make out...

Alright, let's get this out there.

WARNING!!!

hunting season is soon upon us. Take special care to safeguard fingers, arms, shoulders, elbows, back muscles, legs, feet, eyes, etc. It you have to start wearing boxing gloves ........ do it!!! If you have to stay in an empty locked room ....... do it!!! Whatever it takes.