Senate Environmental Committee Agenda for Tuesday April 16th at 9am.

Tinlodge

Received word that Senate Bill S1699 is now amended to S1699-A and has been placed on the Senate Environmental Committee Agenda for Tuesday April 16th at 9am.

Please contact the members of the Senate Environmental Conservation Committee with your support of S.1699-A as soon as possible.  If you are a constituent, please let the office know. Also, if you are a current or former bowhunter it is important that you also let them know. We need to let them know that there is a large segment of bowhunters that support crossbow use in all seasons. This is not only a deer and bear issue, it’s a small game issue too. We should be able to hunt turkeys, bowfish and hunt all small game.

Avella

Tony

518-455-2210

[email protected]

Espaillat

Adriano

518-455-2041

[email protected]

Grisanti

Mark

518-455-3240

[email protected]

Latimer

George

518-455-2031

[email protected]

LaValle

Kenneth

518-455-3121

[email protected]

Little

Elizabeth

518-455-2811

[email protected]

Marcellino

Carl

518-455-2390

[email protected]

Maziarz

George

518-455-2024

[email protected]

O'Mara

Thomas

518-455-2091

[email protected]

Serrano

Jose

518-455-2795

[email protected]

Smith

Malcolm

518-455-2701

[email protected]

Tkaczyk

Cecilia

518-455-2470

[email protected]

Young

Catharine

518-455-3563

[email protected]

Next, please call your Senator and ask them for their support and to sign onto S1699-A as a cosponsor.  The current cosponsors are: GRIFFO, LANZA, LARKIN, LIBOUS, MARCHIONE, MAZIARZ, O'MARA, SEWARD, VALESKY. If you Senator is on the list, please thank them for their support. Again, let them know if you are a bowhunter.

I will let you know when there is a same as companion bill in the Assembly.

S1699-A Language

• Like 2

A neat and tidy outline for a letter that people can copy, paste and modify as they need to would be nice. Make it simple for the guys that are a little less savvy with the technology.

I agree but NY Crossbow Coalition is a fledgling organization. We should all make a letter in your own email, then click on the links that Tin provided, then take your letter from email and copy and paste it into the email link and hit senderooo.

Excalibur's UNITE!

I have 2 of them and absolutely love them, the simplicity and durability cant be beat. And the accuracy is astounding...

Nice! I have the vortex so it would be legal in PA, NY, n CT.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I have 2 of them and absolutely love them, the simplicity and durability cant be beat. And the accuracy is astounding...

I own a vortex and a phoenix with custom Flemish strings and a Zeiss Z-point red dot on top of each x-bow.