10/22 availability

I know these things have been scarce, since it hit the fan, but Gander in Cicero (Onondaga Co,) as of yesterday, had 3 or 4 that they just got in. Synthetic stock includes simmons scope and hardware -$299.99. Just in case anyone in the area has been looking.

• Like 1

My LGS got 2 camp synthetic 10/22 in on yesterday for $299 each and they have probably both gone today. I bought a blued/wood one a little over a year ago and it cost me $219+ tax. My other 10/22 I paid around $1100 for but it is a completely custom built target rifle that I put together that the only ruger part left on it are the magazines and is one of my most accurate rifles.

That's why I have always kept a few thousand rounds well before this started... 12 ga and most rifle rounds iI shoot I reload, .22 Have several bricks in reserve at all times...

Yeah, I'm just trying to be funny. I had a pretty good supply of components and powder on hand before all this nonsense began. Plus I already had a few hundred rounds of ammo already loaded up. Probably not enough to handle a revolution though ... Ha-ha. My supply of .22's is not all that large, but then I don't really shoot the .22 very much anyway.