Camo

dirt_a_KISS

i just use old army stuff or realtree/mossy oak from walmart... its more the sitting still part that matters almost any camo pattern will work... except for snow patterns LOL LOL

Same here. Army surplus or whatever is on the rack at walmart.

I don't really pay much attention to the pattern itself I think it all works. I concentrate on how dark or light the clothing is. I like a lighter color pants, to go with the dead leafs on the ground, and a little darker grayish top to help blend into the trees I sit against. 

Leafy suit

Deer Passion, mornings can be cold here. I usually use my hd green rainsuit at times because it is bug resistant (they cant seem to bite me through the membrane). Thermacell...

Predator green deception is good once the greenup is full.

Not that i disagree with any of the others replies but i would still just invest the money and buy the Asat 3d suit.  You can use it for turkey and deer and coyote and wear whatever you want underneath to be comfortable whether its hot or cold out.

John

Realtree AP, APG, Xtra, and Xtra Green work well.  i've got lightweight stuff from Medalist, Cabelas, and Team Realtree gear.  i wear black under amour compression heat gear top.  helps circulation and keeps me cool.  other stuff is mesh.  sometimes i bring a light jacket or hoodie if the early morning is too chilly before it kicks up to 70+.

• Like 1

Realtree AP, APG, Xtra, and Xtra Green work well.  i've got lightweight stuff from Medalist, Cabelas, and Team Realtree gear.  i wear black under amour compression heat gear top.  helps circulation and keeps me cool.  other stuff is mesh.  sometimes i bring a light jacket or hoodie if the early morning is too chilly before it kicks up to 70+.

X2 dbhunterNY. I use all AP/APG. Most of it from Cabelas or Dicks. All light weight clothing. Can't go wrong with Realtree. 

PS: I am a big Realtree guy, but Mossy Oak Obsession Green is really good too.

X2 dbhunterNY. I use all AP/APG. Most of it from Cabelas or Dicks. All light weight clothing. Can't go wrong with Realtree. 

PS: I am a big Realtree guy, but Mossy Oak Obsession Green is really good too.

last spring tom i took was within 5 steps.  i was on the ground and not in a blind.  got to be wearing something good to make that happen.  wasn't wearing 3D camo either.

last spring tom i took was within 5 steps. i was on the ground and not in a blind. got to be wearing something good to make that happen. wasn't wearing 3D camo either.

Same here. Took one a few years ago at 8 steps. Realtree hardwoods did the trick!

my neighbor hunts in an old od green army coat from korean war and blue jeans , gets his birds spring and fall no problem hes now 74 years young. its not the camo it is being still and knowing when to move.most camo looks good to humans i dont think the animals really care, deer is brown and white and they are tough to see in the woods unless they move...