Ammo Dicks Ithaca

Last week I found 223 at the Dicks at Carousel Mall in Syracuse. They had a bunch of pistol ammo too but it was all 20 round boxe$$  of defense loads, no hard ball 50 round boxes. Maybe things are starting to lighten up.

Ants i was there today., buying new lines for upcoming oneida lake walleye and swung by the gun counter. They have alot of shotgun ammo, but very little rifle and basically no pistol ammo

Last week I found 223 at the Dicks at Carousel Mall in Syracuse. They had a bunch of pistol ammo too but it was all 20 round boxe$$  of defense loads, no hard ball 50 round boxes. Maybe things are starting to lighten up.

Edited by NYbuck50

I was in the Herb Philipsons in Rome this morning and they had quite a bit of stuff.  7.62x39, 223, 22 mag HP, hunting ammo, and even some 7.62x54R Softpoint ammo.  Don't know if its there now or not may want to check if you have one close by and they sell 3 boxes per caliber except when they have bricks of 22 then its only 1 per customer.