Hunting licenses

NYBowhunter

My parents got me mine the first year I started hunting so the lifetime jr license was much cheaper. I think they paid 600 dollars for lifetime hunting fishing and bow. Ive more than made up that money at this point and am enjoying free licenses for the next 50-60 years. 2 Years ago I bought my lifetime muzzleloader license for 250. Going to be a long time before I pay that off, but that's alright.

Just got mine in the mail.

Got my lifetime license in mail yesterday. Usually doesn't come in till August. Glad to have it. Paid for bow muzzle and lifetime years back all to find out being a disabled veteran I would get it free. Nys got $981 from me oh well hope they put it to good use. .

Edited by REDNECK4LIFE32
Made mistakes

Got my lifetime license in mail yesterday. Usually doesn't come in till August. Glad to have it. Paid for bow muzzle and lifetime years back all to find out being a disabled veteran I would get it free. Nys got $981 from me oh well hope they put it to good use. .

You gonna fly back from Georgia to hunt NY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hopefully moving was put on hold. I guess I m in bad shape waiting for appointment with orthopedic doctor for a hip replacement. But me and @Swamp_bucks have a Pennsylvania bowhunt planned end of October. I will come back for downstate gun. Will have good hunting in Georgia on my buddies property in the satilla river preserve. I'm in rock and a hard spot not expected to be in lol. Life is what it is it's in god's hands now 

• Like 2